Best Nightlife in Danang City
In 2019, Danang – the largest city of Central Vietnam – was ranked 15th in the annual list of 52 places to go this year from The New York Times. In daytime, Danang attracts visitors with its modern look, beautiful beaches and many highlight places such as Son Tra peninsula, Ba Na Hill with Golden Bridge, Marble Mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda…When the darkness covers, this coastal city still make visitors amazed by its dazzling beauty at night with many fun activities. Let’s explore what nightlife in Danang offers to keep visitors to stay when traveling here!
8 Best Nightlife in Da Nang:
Table of Contents
- 1. Wander Around Bustling Night Markets.
- 2. The Vibrant Party Scene At Bars, Clubs.
- 3. Impress The Beauty Of Danang Bridges By Night.
- 4. Sun World Danang Wonder (Asia Park) – Sun Wheel.
- 5. Cruising On Han River To Admire The City At Night.
- 6. Relaxing With A Drink at Seaside Cafés.
- 7. Walk at Bach Dang Walking Street (near Han bridge)
- 8. Explore The Specialties of Danang City.
1. Wander Around Bustling Night Markets.
Visiting Danang night markets visitors can learn about Danang’s hidden beauty in the eyes of the locals via activities like: leisure strolling, street food sampling and local souvenir shopping.
Here are the list of the most attractive night markets in Danang for your reference.
- Son Tra Night Market
Add: Mai Hac De & Ly Nam De Street, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Opening hours: 6.00pm – 11.00pm daily.
- Helio Night Market
Add: 2/9 Street, Hoa Cuong Nam Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Opening hours: 5.00pm – 11.00pm daily.
- An Thuong Night Market
Add: An Thuong 4 Street, Bac Phu My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City.
Opening hours: 5.00pm – 12.00am daily.
- Le Duan Night Market
Add: 144 Le Duan Street, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Opening hours: 7.00pm – 11.00pm daily.
- Hoa Khanh Night Market
Add: Au Co Street, Hoa Khanh Bac Ward, Lien Chieu District, Danang City.
Opening hours: 6.00am – 10.00pm daily.
2. The Vibrant Party Scene At Bars, Clubs.
For those who want to get away from stress and immerse themselves in music, don’t forget to pick among the following list of best bars & clubs for your night out in Danang City.
- Apocalypse Beach Club
Add: 51 Vo Nguyen Giap Street, My Khe Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 98 481 88 80
Opening hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 am
- New Phuong Dong Club – largest bar & club in Da Nang
Add: 20 Dong Da Street, Thuan Phuoc Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 766 303 079
Opening hours: 6:00 pm – 4:00 am
- Sky 36 club
Add: 35th, 36th, 37th floor, Novotel Da Nang Premier Han River Hotel – 36 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 901 151 536 / +84 935 046 488
Opening hours: 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Seventeen Saloon Bar
Add: 76 Tran Hung Dao Street, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 236 3917 917
Opening hours: 06:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Waterfront Danang Restaurant & Bar
Add: 150 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 905 411 734
Opening hours: Tuesday – Friday: 3 pm – 10:30 pm & Saturday Sunday: 11 am – 10:30 pm
- Brilliant Top BarAdd: 162 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 236 3222 999
Opening hours: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Bamboo2 Bar
Add: 216 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 905 544 769
Opening hours: 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Oasis Tapas Bar
Add: An Thuong 4 Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City.
Tel: +84 1228 649 220
Opening hours: 5:00 pm – 0:30 am
3. Impress The Beauty Of Danang Bridges By Night.
“The City of Bridges” – it is not natural that Danang is known by such name. As long as you walk along the banks of the Han River, you will definitely be impressed with the sparkle of the Han River Quay Bridge, the Dragon Bridge, the Tran Thi Ly Bridge or the romance of the Lock Love Bridge and the majestic Thuan Phuoc Bridge.
- The Dragon Bridge: This is famous symbol of Danang, representing the growth and power of the nation with a rising head and undulatory body. In the evening, the bridge is illuminated with many smart LED light changing colors every few minutes. At 9 p.m. on weekends and festivals, people are not allowed to use vehicles along Dragon Bridge but witness a truly amazing show called Fire and Water Performance in 15 minutes with spray fire first, then water. Fire will be sprayed 2 turns with 9 times each turn and water 3 turns with 1 time each turn, starting at the Dragon Head.
Read more: https://vietnamtravel.com/danang-dragon-bridge/
- Han River Quay Bridge: This is the first swing bridge of Vietnam as well as the pride of the people of Danang. The bridge symbolizes the new vitality, the aspiration of the city, built by the contributions of all people here. Rotating 90 degrees is the most prominent feature of the bridge when the center of the bridge can be split in half and rotated 90 degrees around the axis along the current position to open a new path for larger ships to cross.
- The Lock Love Bridge: This bridge is one of the wonderful places and an ideal attractions for couples in love. At night, people, especially couples can take a walk and put their love padlocks on this romantic bridge.
- Tran Thi Ly Bridge: This concrete cable stayed bridge is a new landmark of Danang City. The colours of the pylon and deck of the bridge change at night, creating an interesting scene of the river.
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge: This is the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam. Located in a special location, where the Han River flows into the sea at the mouth of Danang Bay, forming a system of uninterrupted coastal traffic which makes a complete transport – tourism system, opening up the possibility of exploiting tourism potential in Danang as well as for neighboring localities such as Hoi An and Thua Thien – Hue.
4. Sun World Danang Wonder (Asia Park) – Sun Wheel.
Add: No. 01 Phan Dang Luu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Opening hours: 15:00 – 22:00 daily
Asia Park brings a complete package of rides, attractions, shows, restaurants to allow for a wonderful evening out. Popular attractions include thrilling games such as roller coasters, high speed thrill rides, a monorail encircles the park area… Coming here the visitors will have chance to taste wonderful cuisines of many Asian countries: Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, China and Vietnam, of course, as well as take part in lively cultural activities such as performing arts, crafts, folk games. The highlight feature of the park is Sun Wheel 115m high, offering the panoramic view of Danang City from the above.
5. Cruising On Han River To Admire The City At Night.
Pick up point: 26 Bach Dang Street, Danang City.
Operating hours: 6.00pm – 11.00pm, every 70 minutes per trip.
Han River is like the soul river of the beautiful city of Danang, which also has its own characteristics. During the day, the Han River is vibrant with a busy pace of life. But when night falls, the river returns with a gentle and peaceful look. Cruise along the Han River is a worthwhile experience for a cool, light evening. You will see Danang City at night in a very strange, very different, quiet and peaceful perspective.
6. Relaxing With A Drink at Seaside Cafés.
Also famous for its strange and quality cafes, you can choose to spend a leisurely and relaxing evening at one of the many stylish cafes in Danang. On each street, you can easily find a very nice little coffee shop. A private evening with a cup of coffee or a smoothie will be a reasonable stay in your journey to discover this coastal city.
Here are some addresses for your pocket list:
- Khong Gian Xua (6.30am – 10.00pm): 404 Dien Bien Phu Street, Thanh Khe District.
- Truc Lam Vien (7.00am – 9.30pm): 8-10 Tran Quy Cap Street, Hai Chau District.
- Rafew Café (6.30am – 10.30pm): 58 Hoang Van Thu Street, Hai Chau District.
- Lu Café (6.00am – 9.00pm): 79 Hoang Van Thu Street, Hai Chau District.
- Daisy Café (7.00am – 10.00pm: 31/5 Le Hong Phong Street, Hai Chau District.
7. Walk at Bach Dang Walking Street (near Han bridge)
Bach Dang Street is one of the most famous main roads in Danang, featuring only one direction that runs along Han Rivers with the large sidewalk. Thus, the road turns into a walking street from 7 pm every day for the people who want to see the magnificent scenery of the Han River and discover the city at night. In addition, if you prefer shopping, there are many other shops, cafés, restaurants, hotels, bookstores… along Bach Dang Street.
8. Explore The Specialties of Danang City.
Last but not least, the things you must-do whenever visiting any city in the world is sample the local food. Don’t forget to try the mouthwatering dishes such as Banh trang cuon thit heo (sliced pork rolled with rice paper); Bun mam ((rice noodles with fermented fish sauce); Bun thit nuong (rice noodles with grilled pork); Banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake); Banh canh (Cake soup). Of course, fresh and delicious seafood should not be missed while you are at coastal city like Danang.
Hopefully the above information will be helpful as the necessary guideline for your experience the best nightlife while in Danang City. If you need any further assistance, Vietnam Travel team will definitely support you to meet your own style at best.