Best Vietnam Private Tours you should know before traveling
Many travelers are looking for the best Vietnam Private Tours with the best local tour operator to ensure they got once-in-a-lifetime experiences for their trip – but when you imagine a Vietnam holiday, what visions come to your mind? Perhaps ancient history, breathtaking natural beauty, golden rice terraces, mysterious caves, white sandy beaches, and fantastic street food? Very budget tour, or even luxury escape? Vietnam actually has everything for everyone. Vietnam offers countless exotic destinations, from blue beaches, jungles and beautiful mountains to colonial structures and the bustling city life. Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia’s travel gems, an ideal destination for people who want to engage in meaningful cultural experiences, and, Vietnam is the perfect mix of the past, present, and future.
Whether you are arranging a cultural tour, planning to go for a trekking adventure or aiming for a romantic getaway, you can never go wrong when choosing this complex destination. Vietnam Travel’s private tour packages offer a wide range of places to go and things to do across the whole country and here are heaps of best options:
Table of Contents
- 1. Short & Luxury Packages that including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most beautiful spots
- 2. Experience the whole Vietnam with historical and cultural tours from 8 to 14 days
- 3. Vietnam tour packages for couples and honeymooners
- 4. Vietnam Travel feature adventure tours in Vietnam with off the beaten track itineraries from trekking in Sapa’s picturesque rice terraces to cycling through the low land of Mekong River Deta
- 5. Explore Vietnam on a food and culinary tour! Sample street food, cook with top chefs, and connect with locals in a genuine way
- Why should you book a private Vietnam tour with Vietnam Travel?
1. Short & Luxury Packages that including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most beautiful spots
• Luxury Escape Hanoi – Halong – 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Experience one-night stay in the 5 star Melia Hanoi Hotel, where North Korea President stayed at during The 2019 North Korea – United States Hanoi Summit. Then step aboard The President as it glides through the world’s most magnificent seascape, with Michelin star dining, jazz band entertainment, your own private butler, and the most generous cabins found anywhere in Halong Bay. The price starts from 295 USD per person.
• Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion – 5 Days/ 4 Nights
This 5-day package of Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion takes you to tour Vietnam’s capital city which has multitude of corners to discover, multitude of customs to learn, multitude of new sensations to feel, multitude of experiences to live. Then hop on a traditional junk and glide through the waters with a drink in one hand and a spot of seafood in the other on Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, New 7 Wonders of Nature. The price starts from 350 USD per person.
2. Experience the whole Vietnam with historical and cultural tours from 8 to 14 days
• Vietnam Orientation – 8 Days/ 7 Nights
This tour starts in Hanoi – Vietnam’s charming capital, passing through the Centre’s stopover of Danang and Hoian, ends in the bustling commercial hub of Ho Chi Minh City. In a land of breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people, we introduce you the highlights of Vietnam that rewards abound for the thoughtful travelers. The price starts from 809 USD per person, including two domestic flight tickets.
• Highlights of South & North Vietnam – 10 Days/ 9 Nights
A compact program to see the highlights of South and North Vietnam in 10 days. Capture the essence of Vietnam, from the vibrant waterways of Mekong Delta to Hanoi’s intoxicating mix of old and new and to the fascinating lives of the ethnic minority villagers in Sapa. The price starts from 965 USD per person, including a domestic flight ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi.
• Vietnam Discovery – 14 Days/ 13 Nights
Explore Vietnam on an in-depth journey that takes you from North to South. Start with the colonial charm of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, then travel to the natural wonderland of Halong Bay and trek through Sapa’s terraced rice paddies and hill tribe villages. Visit the ancient capital Hue and bask on the beaches of Hoian. Explore the lush landscape of the Mekong Delta and the bright lights and urban bustle of Saigon. This tour takes you deep into our beautiful country, immersing you in our rich culture and elegant landscapes.
The entire tour is accompanied by experienced, local, English speaking guides. The price starts from 1,400 USD per person.
3. Vietnam tour packages for couples and honeymooners
• Vietnam For Lovers – 10 Days/ 9 Nights
This tour that is designed to wow your honeymoon holiday. It visits Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, Hoian, Hanoi and Halong Bay. Very different places but all with that sense of being close to people, close to nature and offering ample space for choices and for creating space for relaxing. Experience intimate touches throughout your stay, from romantic in-room decoration, a candlelit bath rituals and special turndown surprises. Taste the world’s most sensational cuisine. And enjoy the city, a river cruise, an adorable ancient town by the beach, swimming in the jewel colored waters while cruising Halong Bay. This ten day trip with a touch of romance, lazy river cruise, beach relaxing and sightseeing to beautiful places in Vietnam will surely bring you an unforgettable honeymoon. The price starts from 1,790 USD per person.
• Vietnam Honeymoon – 14 Days/ 13 Nights
Begin your new life together on this romantic two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday to create unforgettable memories with your loved one in Southeast Asia. Discover the sights and sounds of the beautiful capital Hanoi. Overnight on a luxury cruise to explore Halong Bay with its amazing landscape. Slow down your pace to enjoy every little moment of your experience on poetic lands with romantic landscapes at night in Hoi An Ancient Town. Experience a daily life on Mekong’s largest floating market before spending your wonderful days on Phu Quoc’s palm-fringed land and white sandy beaches… The price starts from 1,625 USD per person.
• Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon – 16 Days/ 15 Nights
This tour that is designed to wow your honeymoon holiday. It visits Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, Hoian, Hanoi and Halong Bay. Very different places but all with that sense of being close to people, close to nature and offering ample space for choices and for creating space for relaxing. Experience intimate touches throughout your stay, from romantic in-room decoration, a candlelit bath rituals and special turndown surprises. Taste the world’s most sensational cuisine. And enjoy the city, a river cruise, an adorable ancient town by the beach, swimming in the jewel colored waters while cruising Halong Bay. This ten-day trip with a touch of romance, lazy river cruise, beach relaxing and sightseeing to beautiful places in Vietnam will surely bring you an unforgettable honeymoon. The price starts from 1,930 USD per person.
4. Vietnam Travel feature adventure tours in Vietnam with off the beaten track itineraries from trekking in Sapa’s picturesque rice terraces to cycling through the low land of Mekong River Deta
• 4WD Northwest Vietnam – 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Escape the bustle of the big city and set out on an adventure through Northwest Vietnam’s stunning countryside. This 7-day itinerary takes you off the beaten path on a tour through enchanting, gaping valleys and towering mountains to remote hill tribe villages, cascading waterfalls and quaint colonial towns. You will take a loop by four wheels from Hanoi to Mai Chau, Son La, Dien Bien Phu, Lai Chau, Sapa, escorted by Vietnam Travel’s friendly and experienced tour guide. Tour price starts from 570 USD per person.
• Biking Mekong Delta – Snorkeling Phu Quoc – 6 Days/ 5 Nights
The tour starts in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), paddles through the largest city in Mekong Delta: Can Tho and the Southwest border province of An Giang and finishes with a snorkeling tour in the blue sea of Phu Quoc.
• Central Highland With Beach – 8 Days/ 7 Nights
Biking Southern Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta and highlands of Vietnam. Your adventure ends with an experience on a local night train from a seaside town in the South Central Vietnam to Ho Chi Minh City where you will take your departure flight. Tour price starts from 1,250 USD per person.
• Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam – 16 Days/ 15 Nights
This adventure package of “Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam” (16 days) from the northwest to the northeast takes you to every corner of the mountains in North Vietnam. The adventure tour introduces you variety of terrains, amazing landscapes, spectacular rock plateau, beautiful rice paddy fields, stunning valley and authentic cultures of colorful minority tribes. Many places are still unspoiled and less visited. Spend the last days of your trip on a leisure cruise on the UNESCO World Heritage site: Halong Bay. Tour price starts from 1,300 USD per person.
5. Explore Vietnam on a food and culinary tour! Sample street food, cook with top chefs, and connect with locals in a genuine way
• The Northern Gourmet – 4 Days/ 3 Nights
This trip is for those who love nature, culture and want to know in depth the cuisine of Vietnam. Start from Hanoi – the elegant Capital City of Vietnam and explore one of Vietnam’s top attractions – Halong Bay, which translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea’. You will experience the unforgettable view of blue water intermingled with over two thousand limestone islets. Tour price starts from 380 USD per person.
• Southern Flavors – 6 Days/ 5 Nights
Combine your love for food with your passion for travel on this unique culinary tour that brings you to Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta. Learn the secrets of Vietnam’s world famous cuisine, as you explore the landscape, meet the people and delve into the history of the country – finding inspiration for your favorite local dishes. Tour price starts from 380 USD per person.
• Vietnam Cooking Tour – 10 Days/ 9 Nights
This ten-day tour is designed to cover the highlights of Vietnam’s must-see places and help you have unforgettable experiences in your life on Vietnam cooking holidays! Learn to prepare authentic dishes and visit local markets and landmarks on your Vietnam cooking tours in the three main parts of Vietnamese Cuisine including Hanoi, Hoian and Ho Chi Minh City. This Vietnamese Cooking Tour is available all year round. Tour price starts from 1,160 USD per person.
What’s more? If you don’t see the above recommended tour packages attractive enough, it doesn’t mean we stop here. All of Vietnam Travel’s sample holiday packages could be customized according to your travel interest. If you would prefer to create your own itinerary, our helpful and smart travel consultants will be happy to work with you, provide you personal assistance, and send you itinerary suggestion and budget options within 1 to 12 hours.
Visas for Vietnam
If visa worries are giving you a headache, you have come to the right place. Vietnam Travel helped thousands of tourists on how best to obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. So you can stop worrying about visas and get back to thinking about the most important thing – your holiday!
“Do I need a visa to travel to Vietnam” is a very common question for visitors. And for most people, the answer is yes. Visitors to Vietnam can visit a Vietnamese embassy to buy their visa, or arrange an e-visa approval online, or ask a help from Vietnam Travel’s consultants for Vietnam Visa approval letter. Except for visa exemption, the costs are normally between 20 USD and 25 USD per single entry for the authorization letter.
If you are eligible for getting an e-visa for Vietnam, then we would suggest you to do so and not go for a visa on arrival. The e-visa is cheaper and less hassle!
More information regarding Vietnam Visa, check out this link.
Why should you book a private Vietnam tour with Vietnam Travel?
• You are dealing with 5-star rated international brand-name but offices located in Vietnam and neighbor countries. By using local staffs, we can ensure any information you are given is quickly, up-to-date and genuine.
• 1-on-1 travel consultant is at your service 24 hours per day from the first contact, during your travel and even until you return home safely and pleasantly. We are here to take care of all the hassle and worry for you. You don’t have to wait for our response too long even when it is on public holidays or unexpected circumstances.
• You will got flexible itinerary designed according to your interest, need and budget and based on knowledge and experience of Vietnam Travel‘s helpful consultants.
• You can decide when to depart, where to go, which hotel to stay and what to eat that suits you best.
• There will be only you and your loved ones, family or a group of friends. A private Vietnam tour brings you convenience, comfort and safety when you are traveling with kids or elderly people.
• You will got a private and comfortable car with your own driver who can stop anywhere for photo opportunities, relaxing etc.
• Your personal tour guide will focus on your needs and is on hand to make sure you get the most out of each stop.
• On all of our Vietnam private tours, we are able to set up exclusive experiences. It means you are able to access to special sights that aren’t printed in travel and guidebooks.
• While private guided tours may seem expensive at first, you are actually saving money. A private tour with Vietnam Travel is affordable. We offer budget, mid-range and luxury options to suit every style of travel.
We hope you find our Vietnam tips and guides useful in planning your travel, choosing a suitable tour package in Vietnam to save your time and money.
Leave a Comment