Vietnam Packages from Spain
Spanish permitted entry Visa to Vietnam for up to 15 days without having to acquire documentation. If you stay for more than 15 days or need Business Visa. Vietnam Travel could help. For more information of Vietnam Visa, Click here.
While traveling in Vietnam. In case you need to contact Embassy of Spain.
Table of Contents
Embassy of Spain in Hanoi, Vietnam
Address: No 4 Le Hong Phong Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 24 3771 52 07
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: 08.30 – 16.00, Monday to Friday
Vietnamese is one of the friendliest people in the World, you could talk to local via translation of your guide. Although Spanish is spoken by many local people in Hanoi. During the 80s, there are thousands of Vietnamese studied in Cuba and it getting more and more popular in Major cities in Vietnam.
Thousands of student study Spanish in Universities in Vietnam every year plus hundreds of Vietnamese students study at Universities in Spain. That make Spanish speaking community getting more popular.
La Liga is well-known in this country too. People crazy about soccer’s and they know so much about players of La Liga and the major cities of Spain.
How many Spanish travel to Vietnam recently?
Spain is considered as one of Vietnam’s most important markets. According to the statistic of Vietnam Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism, the number of Spanish tourists to Viet Nam has been increasing with over 77,000 arrivals in 2018 and rising 108% over 2017. Its statistics showed that Asia is the most attractive destination that tourists book tours from June to August. Thanks to Vietnam’s visa exemption policy, convenient air connection and active supports of tourism enterprises, Vietnam and Spain has great potentials to foster tourist exchange.
Flights from Spain to Vietnam
There a several choices for you to fly to Vietnam, depending on your route and time. Mostly, the Spaniards fly from Barcelona, Madrid to 3 main big cities of Vietnam – Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Danang and transit in Paris, Doha, Dubai, Bangkok or Hong Kong.
The fare is roughly from 650 USD to 950 USD per passenger round trip. The Emirates Airline transit through Dubai and Doha offers the better rate.
The options for airlines are multiple in which you can choose Emirates Airline, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific and Korean Air, Vietnam airline and Air France.
Packages for Spanish
With an itinerary from 10 to 14 days which is the most suitable for traveler from Spain, you will have enough time to admire nearly all famous attractions here. Depending on your flight route, you can choose your travel itinerary from North to South and vice versa. Highlighted destinations that you should include in your trip are mentioned below:
- Hanoi – the long historic capital of Vietnam,
- Halong Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- Sapa – the stunning mountains, colorful paddy fields and various culture of H’Mong ethnic minority,
- Hue – Vietnam’s most historic towns and the former imperial capital of the country,
- Hoi An – an ancient town with rustic yellow-walled tubed buildings,
- Da Lat – the city of mist with year-round cool weather, idyllic scenery of valleys, pine trees, and vivid streets full of flowers,
- Ho Chi Minh city – the modern city with attractions influenced by the French-era architecture and charming lifestyle by night,
- Cu Chi Tunnel (in HCM city) – a immerse network of connecting tubes used for military campaigns during the Vietnam War for communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters,
- Can Tho – known as capital of Mekong Delta – The fruit basket of Vietnam.
While travelling, you have lots of chance to meet and talk to local people at their home or work or at their farms. The guide will be around to translate but in case, you want to win their hearts by saying some Vietnamese words, please check the below. You can practice and talk to the locals when travel to Vietnam.
- “Xin chao” (Hola)
- “Cam on: (Gracias)
- “Ban co khoe khong?” (Cómo estás)
- “Toi yeu Viet Nam” (Amo Vietnam)
- “Troi oi, ngon qua!” (Wow, esto es Bueno)
How is Vietnamese Food?
like Spain, Vietnamese cooking is pretty complicated and food is good, local is so proud of their own cooking. Vietnam is like paradise of food and fruits as the describes of many travelers.
You may try some of the finest of street food: from pho to banh mi, and bun cha, spring rolls to eggnog, Vietnam’s cuisine is fascinating. Besides, there are plenty of savory local dishes that you should try along your trip such as: “Bun Bo Nam Bo”, “Bun Mam”, “Banh Xeo”, “Banh Trang”, “Hu Tieu Nam Vang” etc.
Otherwise, we recommend some good restaurants in each city as below.
o Ngon Villa Hanoi (10 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, Hoan Kiem District) with price range from 20 USD.
o Home Hanoi (34 Chau Long Street, Ba Dinh district) with price range from 30 USD.
o Koto Hanoi (59 Van Mieu, Dong Da District) with price range from 15 USD.
o Cau Go Restaurant (73 Cau Go, Hoan Kiem District) with price range from 22 USD.
o Grandmas’s restaurant (63 Duong Thanh, Hoan Kiem District) with price range from 22 USD.
Ho Chi Minh city:
o The Chateau (26 Phan Van Tri, Go Vap District) with price range from 15 USD.
o Home Finest Saigon (252 Dien Bien Phu, District 3) with price range from 20 USD.
o The Chopstick Saigon (216/4 Dien Bien Phu, District 3) with a price range from 20 USD.
o Indochina Junk – meal on boat (10B Ton Duc Thang, District 1) with a price range from 18 USD.
Recommended Vietnam Itineraries
No matter how many days you have for your vacations to Vietnam, which route you choose to explore Vietnam, we always have plenty of choices for you in which you can check out these 5 suggested tours from us:
- Highlight of South & North Vietnam: https://vietnamtravel.com/tour/highlights-of-south-north-vietnam/
- Essential Vietnam: https://vietnamtravel.com/tour/essential-vietnam/
- Vietnam Discovery: https://vietnamtravel.com/tour/vietnam-discovery/
- Highlight of Vietnam & Cambodia: https://vietnamtravel.com/tour/highlights-of-vietnam-cambodia/
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar: https://vietnamtravel.com/tour/exotic-vietnam-myanmar/
Vietnam has lots of things to offer. Many remote area with nice trekking waiting for you to discover and good tasting food is ready for your holidays. Vietnam Travel organizes private tours to all parts of the country and extension to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.
All you do is: book the international tickets and let Vietnam Travel take care the rest of your perfect trip.
See you in Vietnam.