Vung Tau Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Take in the incredible surroundings of Vung Tau from high in the sky.
- Get a bird's eye view over the Vung Tau beaches and mountains at sunrise.
- Receive a flight certificate at the end of your flight.
- Age range
While staying in Vung Tau, you may like find something unique and different such as to get a bird’s eye view over hills, jungles, rice fields, beaches and also the city from above. Fly up, up and away on this Vung Tau hot air balloon tour, it will be an amazing experience like no other. The balloon rides will be available daily and the frequency will depend on weather conditions. The flight begins at 5:30-6 A.M from Phu My and Ba Ria towns, with a balloon carrying a maximum of 10 passengers, and lasts 45 minutes to an hour. Contact Vietnam Travel’s consultants to book your flight with best rates today!
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Detailed Itinerary of Vung Tau Hot Air Balloon Tour
Ba Ria-Vung Tau is one of Vietnam's top tourist attractions for its beatiful beaches. Just about 2 hours from bustling Saigon, you can set foot on the white sand, listening to the sea waves, whispering and feeling the salty taste of the sea breeze. Thus, do not plan to visit Vung Tau just because of balloon flight. So when planning a trip to Vung Tau, it means you like to spend a night or two for sand, sun, surf, good food, draft beer, a few budding discos, and consider balloon flight a possible addition.
Experience a picturesque hot air balloon ride over Phu My Port, Ba Ria Town and Vung Tau City on this sunrise flight at the height of 150 meters. Take in a spectacular morning view as the balloon glides effortlessly over the habour, urban areas, rivers, forests, rice fields and villages of Ba Ria - Vung Tau. From high in the sky, you may get to see Statue of Kito (Jesus Christ the King), Hon Ba Island (Islet of Goddess), Vung Tau Lighthouse, a Buddist Shrine, to green jungles, Big Mountain, blue beaches and much more. You will have a 360 degree view of Vung Tau, so keep your camera ready and take some amazing shots. Then enjoy a Champagne toast with post-flight light beakfast and receive your flight certificate.
- 4:30-5:00 AM: pickup from your hotel.
- 5:20-6:00 AM: start of flight.
- 6:20-7:00 AM: landing, initiation ceremony for the first-time flyers.
- 7:30-8:00 AM: transport back to your hotel or other place in the city.
- Wear convenient casual non-synthetic clothes.
- Bring on cameras together with protective cases.
- Bring on your hats and caps.
- Please advise that most of the time rice fields are wet, and it is possible the baloon will land there. Although the service team will do everything to keep you dry, it's best to dress for wet landing just in case.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Hot Air Balloon, carrying a maximum of 10 people.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Transport from and to hotel or other place in Vung Tau City.
• The baloon flight.
• Light breakfast after landing.
• Certificate of the Hot Air Balloon flyer.
• Accommodation in Vung Tau.
• Post-balloon tour.