- Visit Vietnam's elegant Hanoi Capital.
- Overnight on luxury cruise along Halong Bay - the World Heritage Site.
- Explore Hai Phong Port City.
- Discover Ninh Binh with Asia's largest pagoda and Trang An complex.
- Explore Paradise Cave in Quang Binh.
- Take a fascinating tour of the Vinh Moc Tunnels in the Vietnam DMZ.
- Visit tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh, Imperial Citadel in Hue.
- Experience Hoi An Ecotour on Basket Boat and Buffalo ride.
- Tour the bustling Saigon, Vietnam's financial hub.
- Take a sampan to witness Mekong Delta's daily life.
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
- 3 / 4 / 5
Explore Vietnam on an in-depth journey that takes you from North to South. Start with the colonial charm of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, then travel to the natural wonderland of Lan Ha Bay and amazing caves in Quang Binh. Visit the ancient capital Hue and bask on the beaches of Hoian. Explore the lush landscape of the Mekong Delta and the bright lights and urban bustle of Saigon. This Vietnam Revealed tour takes you deep into our beautiful country, immersing you in our rich culture and elegant landscapes. The perfect snapshot of a captivating country, delve into Vietnam is energetic cities, fascinating heritage and compelling landscapes!
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 1,240 x 6||-||-||$ 372||$ 7,068||Book It|
|$ 1,370 x 6||-||-||$ 411||$ 7,809||Book It|
|$ 1,770 x 6||-||-||$ 531||$ 10,089||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival.
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital. Your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai International Airport and take you to your hotel located in the city center. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Tip: In the evening, you may wish to take a peaceful stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword), a pretty lake steeped in Arthurian-style legend. On weekends traffic around Hoan Kiem Lake is closed off and the area is transformed into a pedestrian space. But this pedestrian area is so much more than just a haven from the chaos of everyday traffic; it is an important community space. You can find families and couples out for a leisurely stroll, musicians performing to crowds, children (and adults) cruising around on two-wheeled hoover boards or roller skates. It is lively and a great feeling!
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour.
Today you have a full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital; with its wide tree-lined boulevards, french colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas. Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house), the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Presidential Palace; the Temple of Literature; the Quan Thanh Temple, the tranquil Tran Quoc Pagoda, West Lake; and your choice of one of the city's museums (either the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum). Enjoy a late afternoon traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Overnight on cruise on Halong Bay.
Following breakfast, enjoy a short drive to Hai Phong where you will board the overnight cruise on an enchanting journey throughout the beautiful Ha Long Bay. On arrival, the welcome drinks, cruise briefing and safety instructions are delivered by the cruise manger followed by your cabin check in. The uniquely designed itineraries allow you to experience the less traveled routes that other cruises simply don’t reach. Apart from exploring the natural beauty of many islets in a leisure pace, the today program also includes more activities such as exploring Trung Trang cave in the middle of Cat Ba National Park, swimming on the green emerald and cool water, taking hands-on cooking class onboard to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish. All fresh seafood meals are on-house as well.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 4: Hai Phong – Ninh Binh.
Wake up to fresh coffee, doing taichi before cruising back to the shore. En route the junk weaves through impressive rock formations where the Dark & Bright Cave is situated. After having a brunch, disembark to head back to Hai Phong City which is not only famous as a major industrial port city but there is also enormous potential for tourism. It preserved many architectural delights, including traditional architecture such as pagodas, temples and French neoclassical architecture of the old neighborhood. Once you reach Hai Phong, start the city tour with the Opera Theatre, also called Municipal Theatre, one of three theatres built by the French in Vietnam, the cultural structure typical of Port City. Next, visit Flower Stall & Le Chan Statue - one of the female generals under the command of the Trung Sisters (Hai Ba Trung) rose against Chinese rule in the year 43 C.E. Walk along the tree lined streets of this beautiful city for the orientation. After visiting Du Hang Pagoda, the ancient architecture originated during the Early Le dynasty, take a scenic drive to Ninh Binh. Along the way, break your trip to take photographs of local villages and the surrounding landscape. On arrival, check in the hotel and relax then.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ninh Binh.
Day 5: Ninh Binh Discovery – Night train to Quang Binh.
Start the discovery the region with Bai Dinh Pagoda which is a bombastic Buddhist complex, built on a vast scale, that rises up a hillside near Ninh Binh. Construction was completed in 2014, and it's now a huge attraction for domestic Vietnamese tourists. The entrance leads to cloistered walkways past 500 stone arhats (enlightened Buddhists) lining the route to the main triple-roofed Phap Chu Pagoda. This contains a 10m, 100-tonne bronze Buddha, flanked by two more gilded Buddha figures. Steps behind lead to a viewpoint, a 13-storey pagoda and a giant Buddha. The compound's central area features more temples, including one showcasing a 36-tonne bell, the largest in Vietnam. Most structures use natural materials, and the complex's impressive bronzework, lacquer-work and stone-carving was crafted by local artisans. After lunch enjoy a leisurely cruise to visit Trang An, a nature reserve similar to Tam Coc, however, less crowded. Trang An is a complex of cultural, historical and natural heritage sites, recognized by UNESCO in 2014, as the world's first mixed heritage of Vietnam. Limestone hills surround a peaceful river which passes through a series of caves (one which takes 15-minutes to pass through in darkness). It is an “eco-tourism” area; the only interruptions here are the sound of birds and the gentle paddle of the oar upon the crystal clear river. Transfer back to the hotel for refreshment. Late evening transfer to the railway station for the train to Dong Hoi – Quang Binh. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C. (If you don't want to share cabin with the other passengers, please let us know to book a whole four berths cabin or a cabin with two berths. Surcharge is applicable)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Soft Sleeper Cabin with AC.
Day 6: Quang Binh Discovery.
Welcome to Quang Binh, a province on the North Central Coast of Vietnam. On arrival in Dong Hoi station this morning, your driver and tour guide will meet you and drive to the hotel for the early check in. After having a short break and breakfast at the hotel, start your promising exploration by heading to Paradise Cave (or Dong Thien Duong), in the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO-recognized World Natural Heritage Site, opened to the public in 2010. You will have a chance to see one of the larger and most impressive accessible caves in the area. You will see the large entrance of this cave after climbing 524 stairs. Descend into the cave on a wooden walkway, made to protect and preserve the fragile cave formations. This walkway continues for 1 km through the enormous, well lighted cave. Then the trail traverses the dense forest along the sparkling waters of the Chay River and the Nuoc Mooc spring. This river comes from an underground cave. The water is a striking light blue color, and the temperature stays at a constant 19°C. You may admire the birds, butterflies, dragonflies or endangered monkeys and also refresh yourselves at a delightful swimming area. Have lunch at a local restaurant with a beautiful view on the nearby lake and the pine forest. Take the short drive along the strategic Ho Chi Minh trails and got brief information of the Wars from the local guide before getting back to hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Quang Binh.
Day 7: Quang Binh – Hue.
After breakfast, head off for Hue via Quang Tri with some visits and short breaks en route. You will go through the DMZ, where some of the bloodiest battles were fought during the American War. Late morning, take a fascinating tour of the Vinh Moc Tunnels kept as a monument to the determination of the Vietnamese to continue living in their traditional village areas. Whole villages moved underground and lived in these tunnels and caverns. Visit Hien Luong Bridge and museums containing photographs and memorials of the war. Continue on and cross the Ben Hai River, used to demarcate the division between North and South Vietnam. Have lunch in a local restaurant in Dong Ha Town and drive to Hue with a stop at a small church showing the signs of mortar attack in the area. On arrival, check in to your hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue.
Day 8: Hue City Tour.
Begin your day by boarding the local traditional boat cruising along the peaceful Perfume River, taking in the endless surrounding greenery. Disembark to visit Thien Mu pagoda, the symbol of Hue city then continue with a stop at Noon gate of Imperial Citadel for the walking tour to the inner area of the citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. In the afternoon, transfer to the tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh to admire the unusual combination of architecture that blends a traditional Chinese past with a modern Western future. Follow it with a visit to Thuy Xuan incense village, one of the last villages preserving the traditional profession, the elegant beauty of the old capital. Conclude the day with a transfer back to the hotel where you will have time for leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue.
Day 9: Hue – Danang – Hoian.
After breakfast, drive to Hoian. Stop en route in Lang Co Bay, a long white-sand beach with blue seawater which offers great view of a peaceful fishing village with boats sailing in Lap An lagoon and flocks of storks flying back to their nests at dusk. Pass over the epic Hai Van pass or Pass of the Cloud, a spectacular mountain pass between Hue and Hoian, with views of the East Vietnam Sea on one side and the lush mountainous landscape on the other. Visit Cham Museum and handicraft villages at the foot of Marble Mountain in Danang before arriving in Hoian, the sleepy riverside town in the early afternoon. Check in to the hotel and then have a short break. Later, join us on a walking tour around this charming ancient town with its great fascinate architecture. You will be amazed by the Old Japanese covered bridge, Chinese assembly hall and of course the ancient houses where you will meet and chat with the local people who share their life experience.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 10: Hoi An Eco Tour.
* ROWING BASKET BOAT & RIDING BUFFALO 3 HOURS 8:00 AM: Pick up at hotel. Get a chance to ride on buffalo that has been trained and tamed quite well. Buffalo man and guide will escort you along the tour so that you have lot of funny experienced ride both in the field and even on the water. Ending your buffalo part, you will be driven by van to a nearby local fishing village where you board on the boat and you will be welcomed by crews to continue to the next part to ride "Thung Chai" - Basket Boat/ Round Boat. Your local guide will tell you about the use of basket boat used by local fishermen and how to paddle the round boat not get rounded is big tip to learn. There are a few techniques but the best way to steer is with the figure out of the number eight to make it go. One of the most amazing part on this trip is that fact that you can enjoy an unique performance by "Thung Chai" on the river run by the crews. It is so funny and exciting to enjoy it. After that, you will be given with life jacket, safety instruction with your hands kept inside, camera, cell phone, wallet, sunglasses etc. must be kept on your big boat before getting down your small basket boat. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon and enjoy the free evening at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 11: Hoian – Danang – Fly to Saigon.
Have breakfast at the hotel then drive to the airport to catch your flight to Vietnam’s modern metropolis: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Arrive in the late morning and enjoy an orientation tour through Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling streets en route to the hotel. Have lunch at a downtown restaurant of your choosing then set out on a guided city tour. In the afternoon you will visit such sites as the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Post Office and Ben Thanh Market. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 12: Saigon – Mekong Delta (Ben Tre) – Saigon.
Today you spend a day away from the busy city of Saigon and drive to Ben Tre Province. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem in Tien Giang en route. On arrival at Hung Vuong Pier, board on your private boat for a glimpse at the delta scenery while enjoying coconut juice. Experience the unique lifestyle of the Mekong Delta as you visit fruit orchards, coconut groves, brick workshops, and home-made products such as coconut candies, rice cakes, handicrafts etc. After a short walk to visit a local family to learn how they make sedge mat and enjoy tea, tropical fruits, take “Xe Loi”, a kind of motorized rickshaw or you can hop onto your bicycle and peddle through picturesque villages (about 20 minutes). Stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch. Then board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. The boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to Ben Tre where your driver will transfer back to Saigon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 13: Saigon Departure.
Have breakfast at hotel then enjoy a free morning before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home. Your "Vietnam Revealed" tour package finishes.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 4 lunches.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Danang - Saigon by Vietnam Airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• 1 domestic flight: Danang – Saigon
• Accommodation with daily breakfast
• Services of private drivers, boats and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Travel insurance
• Flights into and out Vietnam
• Vietnam Visa fee
• Tipping and other personal expenses.
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Discover Nha Trang & Yang Bay Waterfall 1 day from $60
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- A Beach Vacation in Quy Nhon 3 days from $112
- Lang Co Bay Retreat 3 days from $215
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465
- Vung Tau City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port 1 day from $100
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340