- Elegant Hanoi City - Vietnam's heart.
- Cruise on Halong Bay.
- Swimming on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- My Son Holy Land.
- Hoian Ancient Town.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam's largest city.
- Mekong Delta (Ben Tre).
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
- 3 / 4 / 5
Vietnam Orientation tour starts in Hanoi – Vietnam’s charming capital, passing through the Centre’s stopover of Danang and Hoian, ends in the bustling commercial hub of Ho Chi Minh City. In a land of breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people, we introduce you the highlights of Vietnam that rewards abound for the thoughtful travelers.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 810 x 6||-||-||$ 243||$ 4,617||Book It|
|$ 1,000 x 6||-||-||$ 300||$ 5,700||Book It|
|$ 1,380 x 6||-||-||$ 414||$ 7,866||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - City Tour.
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s charming colonial capital. After clearing your immigration and picking-up your luggage, meet your driver and guide who await for you outside the arrival hall. A short drive will then take you to the city center for your half day city tour. Your city tour starts at Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ba Dinh Square. From outside, admire Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese National Hero. You can also visit his stilt house and the nearby One Pillar Pagoda. Continue your trip to Temple of Literature – the very first university of the country. Later that day, take an orientation walk around Hanoi Old Quarter and learn about its history. Enjoy a few laid-back moments drinking egg coffee – a specialty of Hanoi while watching the bustling Hanoi life pass by. Check-in at your hotel afterwards and get refreshment. In the evening, savor a welcome dinner of authentic Vietnamese food at one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on cruise.
(Note: The below itinerary is subject to change without prior notice, depends on specific cruise and weather condition)
After breakfast at the hotel, get picked-up for a 2.5-hour drive to mystical Halong Bay. With its jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters, Halong Bay is among the most popular tourism destinations in Vietnam. It is also voted as one of seven World Natural Wonders and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival, embark and being greeted by our boat crew and captain. Check-in at your en-suite cabin and get refreshment before returning to the main restaurant. Savor a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as you sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s many islands. Along the way visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Tonkin Gulf (weather permits). Pass the night on your junk, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Fly to Danang.
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea and light breakfast, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk and check-out of your cabin as you navigate back to Halong City. It’s time for you to take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of the bay. Have brunch on board the boat before returning to Halong pier. Your driver will meet you at the dock and take you to Noi Bai Airport of Hanoi for your in-country flight to Danang. Upon arrival, your guide and driver will meet you and take you to your hotel. Check-in and enjoy your time at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 4: Danang – My Son Sanctuary – Hoian Ancient City.
Today you travel 40km outside of Hoian to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: My Son. Surrounded by the Cat’s Tooth Mountains, My Son is home to the ancient Cham ruins and is often referred to as Vietnam’s Angkor Wat.
Drive to Hoian in time for lunch then take a short walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town centre, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. Now, immerse yourself in the tranquility and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Drive back to your hotel in Danang in the late afternoon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 5: Danang beach relaxation.
Take a break from sightseeing excursions, today you are free at leisure for beach relaxation and recharge your “battery” for the second leg of the journey. Enjoy the crystal clear water of the East Sea or splash into the water of hotel’s pool. You can also choose to add optional tours at surcharge with us to visit Danang highlights such as Ba Na Hills (with Golden Bridge recently added) Mable Mountains, Son Tra Peninsula, or Cham Museum, etc. Kindly contact our travel consultant to check the availability and surcharge for excursions.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 6: Danang - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City - Sightseeing Tour.
Have breakfast at the hotel then drive to the airport to catch your flight to Vietnam’s modern metropolis: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Arrive in the late morning and enjoy an orientation tour through Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling streets en route to the hotel. Have lunch at a downtown restaurant of your choosing then set out on a guided city tour. In the afternoon you will visit such sites as the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Post Office and Ben Thanh Market. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (Ben Tre).
Today you spend a day away from the busy city of Saigon and drive to Ben Tre Province. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem in Tien Giang en route. On arrival at Hung Vuong Pier, board on your private boat for a glimpse at the delta scenery while enjoying coconut juice. Experience the unique lifestyle of the Mekong Delta as you visit fruit orchards, coconut groves, brick workshops, and home-made products such as coconut candies, rice cakes, handicrafts etc. After a short walk to visit a local family to learn how they make sedge mat and enjoy tea, tropical fruits, take “Xe Loi”, a kind of motorized rickshaw or you can hop onto your bicycle and peddle through picturesque villages (about 20 minutes). Stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch. Then board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. The boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to Ben Tre where your driver will take you back to Saigon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City Departure.
Have breakfast at the hotel then enjoy a free morning before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Hanoi - Danang by Vietnam Airlines Danang - Saigon by Vietnam Airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Breakfasts & meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Transfer by private car with A/C
• Domestic flights: Hanoi - Danang; Danang - Ho Chi Minh City
• English speaking guides
• Drink water & tissues
• Entrance fees, boat trip, performance & excursions
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa fee
• Tipping and other personal expenses.
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295