- Reserve a uniquely glamorous collection of premium hotels – all romantic in-rooms decoration.
- Enjoy the panorama of beautiful forested limestone cliff formation, and emerald waters on Lan Ha Bay, a part of Halong Bay but less visited.
- Spend your romantic honeymoon away from the bustling city traffics in Hoian Ancient Town.
- Discover the daily life on Mekong's largest floating market.
- Relax on crystal blue water on Phu Quoc Island, a wonderfully romantic destination for couples.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds +2 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 1,625 x 2||-||-||$ 163||$ 3,088||Book It|
|$ 1,780 x 2||-||-||$ 178||$ 3,382||Book It|
|$ 2,185 x 2||-||-||$ 219||$ 4,152||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi Arrival – Welcome Dinner.
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s charming colonial capital. After clearing your immigration and picking-up your luggage, meet your driver and guide who await for you outside the arrival hall. A short drive will then take you to your hotel city center. In the evening, enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia's wet-rice culture - followed by a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi's lovely restaurants. Meals: Dinner. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning you start a full day to explore the most highlights of our capital. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house), the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Presidential Palace; the Temple of Literature. In the afternoon, visit the fascinating Ethnology Museum (closed Mondays), which is both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. At the end of the afternoon, visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Lan Ha Bay – Overnight on cruise.
A perfect way to enjoy your honeymoon in Vietnam is to sail along the waters of Halong Bay. As you cruise along, enjoy the panorama of beautiful forested limestone cliff formation, and emerald waters along the way. Rare and specialized itineraries allow you to experience less traveled routes that other cruises simply cannot offer. The overnight cruise with an elite, professional crew that will provide you with the best service for your honeymoon holiday in Halong Bay! Nothing is more enjoyable than kayaking on the vast sea, and exploring the natural beauty of many islets. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish. After breakfast, meet your driver at the lobby of hotel then spend just about 2 hours on one of Vietnam’s the most modern highways and South East Asia's longest cross-sea bridge to Cat Hai Island in Hai Phong City, where your romantic cruise awaits for you. 12h15: Transfer by tender to your cruise. 12h30: Welcome aboard! Enjoy welcome drinks while you receive the cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. 12h40: Your cruise proceeds to Da Chong islet where you will see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Enjoy lunch on cruise before continuing your journey via the islets of Duck (Con Vit) and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched due to being a fair way from Halong City, not so many tourist boats venture here, meaning it has a more isolated appeal. 14h15: Progress to Trung Trang cave by bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave. Trung Trang Valley is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has a depth of 10m to 30m and is around 15km in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise through the mountains. The cave was carved by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination. 17h00: Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming. 17h45: Return to your boat. You may watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin (if weather permits) or join a traditional cooking class. The cruise’s chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnamese dishes. Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu). 19h30: Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served by professional on-board catering staffs. 21h30: Enjoy drinks at bar and the landscape of the bay at night on the top deck. Squid fishing is one of the most interesting evening activities that you may like to experience. Overnight on board. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accommodation: On Cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Overnight on cruise.
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape, then continue your journey with the cruise's activities. Board on a day cruise, then you will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel at Viet Hai village. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. After lunch time, continue cruising, free kayaking and swimming on the crystal blue water with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs (if the weather permits). Watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Followed by a traditional cooking class & delicious dinner served for you by your wonderful onboard catering staff. The rest time of the day is yours to enjoy the landscape of the bay. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accommodation: Overnight on cruise.
Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Danang – Hoian.
6h00: Rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck. After breakfast, continue your journey and head out by canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Dark & Bright Cave is situated. 9h45: Return to The Orchid for check-out procedures. 10h15: Enjoy a delightful brunch as you are navigating back to Dinh Vu Pier. 11h35: Disembark. 12h10: Transfer to Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport for your in-country flight to Danang. Upon arrival, your driver will meet you and take you to your hotel in Hoian, a sleepy riverside ancient town. Meals: Breakfast, Brunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 6: Hoian Tour.
From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Take a morning walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. After lunch, take a short boat trip to a nearby island and visit a handicraft village specializing in ceramics. Return to the resort in the late afternoon and enjoy the free evening at your leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian – Free at leisure.
A popular getaway destination, known for its quaint village atmosphere complete with art galleries, cheap tailors and numerous bars and restaurants. Best to spend your romantic honeymoon here away from the bustling city traffics. Everything here is moving at a very slow pace, the purpose is for you to slow down your pace as well, to enjoy every little moment of your experience here. Additionally, one way to experience the real culture is food, so why don’t take a cooking class and know more the hidden secret behind each kind of dish. Today is your own leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 8: Hoian – Danang – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City.
This morning is your free time. Then, transfer to Danang Airport for onward flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure or explore the city on your own. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City Tour.
Enjoy a full day to tour Saigon’s diverse attractions. Start with a visit to Saigon’s China Town including Thien Hau Pagoda & Binh Tay Market (Great Market). Stop to visit the Fine Art Museum located in a beautiful colonial house combining French and Chinese styles; it presents a large collection of fine artworks from paintings to historical objects. Browse through the amazing array of goods at Ben Thanh Market. Stop for lunch then continue on the city tour with a visit to the War Remnants Museum. Learn about Vietnam’s recent history at the Reunification Palace followed by the nearby neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the City's Centre Post Office before passing by the ornate Opera Theatre and the City Hall. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho.
Today you leave Ho Chi Minh City and travel to the Mekong River Delta. Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before driving to the riverside town, Cai Be. Along the way, stop at a candy factory and orchard garden where you have an opportunity to listen to traditional music. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at a riverside restaurant, then cross the Mekong by motorized boat to visit some fluvial islands and explore the countryside by bicycle. Your driver and will meet you at Vinh Long jetty and take you to Can Tho City for the night. Remain day is at leisure. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Can Tho.
Day 11: Can Tho (Cai Rang Floating Market) – Fly to Phu Quoc.
Wake early and leave the hotel to visit the famous Cai Rang floating market by motor boat. Continue the boat ride to visit the Mekong Delta’s famous orchards and sample the fresh, exotic fruit. Then venture deeper into the country side, passing traditional houses made of wood and palm leaves as you observe the activities of the local people. Afterward, take a short flight to Phu Quoc Island for your beach relaxation. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 12: Phu Quoc – Free at leisure
Phu Quoc is a wonderfully romantic destination for couples, an island paradise where the peace is only broken by the repetitive breaking of the waves on the beach before falling asleep at night. This is a great escape to paradise; progress hasn’t spoiled the landscape or the simple fishing villages dotted around the island but has allowed cocoons of luxury where the simple life can be combined with luxurious accommodation, wonderful food, and a beautiful and relaxing environment. The majority of Phu Quoc Island is dedicated to National Park and protected marine environment, providing a memorable experience, with plenty of exciting activities and places to visit to keep you and your loved one entertained during your stay. Continue for free day to relax on the sandy beach or snorkel in clear crystal waters teeming with many species of marine life which are set against the colorful coral gardens. Off the beach you can get on a bike to explore the nearby fishing village and make fun with waving kids on road sides. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 13: Phu Quoc – Free at leisure.
Today is your time for beach relaxation. An ideal way of spending your last afternoon in Phu Quoc is to relax in a bar by beachfront while watching sunset over the ocean. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 14: Phu Quoc – HCMC – Departure.
Have breakfast at hotel then enjoy a free morning before driving to the airport, fly back to Ho Chi Minh City and get ready for the departure flight. We hope romantic moments of this Vietnam Honeymoon will always be yours. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 1 dinner.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Hanoi - Danang by Vietnam Airlines Danang - Saigon by Vietnam airlines Can Tho - Phu Quoc by Vietjet Air
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Transport by private car with air conditioning
• English speaking local tour guides
• Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
• 6 flights: Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho - Phu Quoc
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions
• Use of a pre-paid mobile phone whilst in Vietnam.
• International flights into and out Vietnam
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for tour guides and drivers
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa fee.
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Can Tho City Tour 1 day from $20
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Vung Tau City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port 1 day from $100
- Discover Nha Trang & Yang Bay Waterfall 1 day from $60
- Form Angkor Wat to Bagan 12 days from $1625
- Escape to Vinh Hy Bay 4 days from $1266
- A Beach Vacation in Quy Nhon 3 days from $112
- Lang Co Bay Retreat 3 days from $215
- Nha Trang Beach Holiday 4 days from $130
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 9 days from $1010
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465