- Visit the elegent capital city of Vietnam: Hanoi.
- Taste the finest cuisine of the North Vietnam.
- Explore one of Vietnam’s top attractions – Halong Bay, which translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea.
- Age range
- < 18 year olds +4 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
Vietnam Travel designed this trip for those who love nature, culture and want to know in depth the cuisine of Vietnam. Start from Hanoi – the elegant Capital City of Vietnam and explore one of Vietnam’s top attractions – Halong Bay, which translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea’. You will experience the unforgettable view of blue water intermingled with over two thousand limestone islets…
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 380 x 6||-||-||$ 114||$ 2,166||Book It|
|$ 460 x 6||-||-||$ 138||$ 2,622||Book It|
|$ 590 x 6||-||-||$ 177||$ 3,363||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Days 1: Hanoi Arrival .
Welcome to Hanoi - Vietnam’s capital city. Upon arrival, your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center to check in to your hotel (check-in time: 2 P.M). Later in the afternoon take a walk in the Old Quarter with the guide and enjoy great shopping in the boutiques around St. Josephs Cathedral. Savor a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi’s famous restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Cooking Class & City Tour.
This morning, your tour guide will take you to the cooking class. Discover the a local market and learn about ingredients, flavors and see how the local prepare for meals. Next is a short talk on the art of Hanoian gastronomy, vegetables, herbs & spices & learn how to prepare & use them. The Chef will share to you her pride of Vietnamese cuisines and the secrets how to make it good. Enjoy the local food in Hanoi style. In the afternoon you will explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake. Then enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture. Enjoy dinner in a local restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise.
After breakfast at hotel, your driver will meet you at hotel at 8:00 A.M to take you on a 2.5 hour drive passing the countryside of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, listed by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage and voted as a Wonder of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation. Welcome on board and set sail through the bay while seafood lunch is served. In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depends on specific boat) or just spend your time relaxing on the cruise. As the sun sets, you’ll anchor among impressive limestone islets and sit down to a delicious dinner before drifting off to sleep onboard.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Drive to Hanoi – Departure.
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. Your boat crew will serve breakfast or brunch (depends on your boat’s itinerary) while you cruise slowly through the magnificent scenery towards port. You’ll return to shore by mid-morning. At the jetty, your driver will transfer you to Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport for your departure flight. Good bye & Safe travels!
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English speaking guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotels, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
There is no domestic flight included in this package
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations at the top luxury hotels/ cruises in Hanoi & Halong Bay
• Breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation by private car with AC
• English or French speaking guide
• All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa
• Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers
• Beverages & other personal expenses.
- Book Paradise Sails Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465