- Explore Saigon China Town with the Great Market.
- Experience Mekong Delta on the overnight river cruise.
- Wander through the ancient streets of Hoian.
- Leisure stay in Danang - one of the most beautiful beaches of the world.
- Visit Haiphong City - a less visited destinations in Vietnam.
- Overnight on cruise on Lan Ha Bay.
- Learn Vietnamese history in the elegent capital city - Hanoi.
- Age range
- < 18 year olds +5 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
Traveling cross Vietnam from the South to the North and experience the great improvement of Vietnam in the recent years. The 10 day journey combines river sampan experience, countryside discovery, beach vacation, romantic cruise, and the most comfortable service in major cities of this beautiful country. Contact Travel Consultants of Vietnam Travel for more details and best offers.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 1,190 x 6||-||-||$ 357||$ 6,783||Book It|
|$ 1,427 x 6||-||-||$ 428||$ 8,134||Book It|
|$ 1,870 x 6||-||-||$ 561||$ 10,659||Book It|
|$ 2,300 x 6||-||-||$ 690||$ 13,110||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Welcome to Vietnam’s financial hub: Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon). Upon arrival at the airport, you will be met by your tour guide and driver. Enjoy an orientation tour through Saigon’s bustling streets en route to the hotel. The remainder of the day will be spent at your leisure. This evening, enjoy a welcome dinner on the Saigon River which offers traditional Vietnamese foods with fresh and tasty ingredients. Meals: Dinner. Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour.
Enjoy a full day to tour Saigon’s diverse attractions. Start with a visit to Saigon’s China Town, Binh Tay Market (Great Market) & Thien Hau Pagoda. Stop to visit the Fine Art Museum located in a beautiful colonial house combining French and Chinese styles; it presents a large collection of fine artworks from paintings to historical objects. Browse through the amazing array of goods at Ben Thanh Market. Stop for lunch then continue on the city tour with a visit to the War Remnants Museum. Learn about Vietnam’s recent history at the Reunification Palace followed by the nearby neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the City's Centre Post Office before passing by the ornate Opera Theatre and the City Hall. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Overnight on river cruise.
This morning head west as you leave the bustle of the big city and drive to the lush Mekong River Delta. Begin cruising from Phu An Jetty at 10:00 A.M. From the deck of sampan, observe life as it plays out on shore – people going about their daily activities against picturesque landscapes – while your attentive crew serves tea and seasonal fruit. Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop at various points along the river for a look into some of the cottage industries of the region including a brick factory where everything is made by hand, pass monkey bridges and tiny villages to visit a Cao Dai temple. Arrive in Sa Dec and stroll to the outdoor market. Visit one of the highlights of this charming town, the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, a real-life character in the celebrated novel and film "The Lover" by Marguerite Duras. Lunch is served on board while cruising towards Can Tho along a narrow canal teeming with life. Explore the countryside surroundings by local rowboat. Your last stopover before sunset is at an ancient house (a "Nha Co" in Vietnamese), dating back to the 19th century. The owner welcomes you to his home while you are served a candlelit dinner in this authentic countryside setting. After dinner return to the sampan and continue towards the Hau River. Overnight on board. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 4: Can Tho – Floating Market – Fly to Danang.
Wake up early at 6:00 A.M for a visit to the famous Cai Rang Floating Market which operates daily starting from 5:00 A.M. Breakfast is served on board while the Song Xanh navigates towards the market. Local barges loaded down with fruits and vegetables make for some stunning photos. Continue cruising and disembark at Ninh Kieu pier. Transfer to Can Tho Airport for the domestic flight to Danang. Rest of the day is free to spend as you wish! Perhaps relax on the beach or poolside. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 5: Danang – Hoian Ancient Town.
After breakfast, meet your guide and driver in the lobby of the resort then travel to the ancient town of Hoian. From the 16th to 18th centuries, Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders who came to trade the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town centre, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. After lunch, take a short boat trip to a nearby island and visit a handicraft village specializing in ceramics. Return to the resort in the late afternoon and enjoy an evening at your leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 6: Danang – Spend the day at your leisure.
Central Vietnam has a vast array of historic and scenic attractions to discover. Danang’s hotels/ resorts are just a short drive along the coast from the ancient sea-trading town of Hoian and Hue City, which are UNESCO World Heritage sites. In addition, the stunning Marble Mountains, Linh Ung Pagoda housing Lady Buddha statue plus the ancient ruins of My Son are all within easy reach. Escape from your busy schedule to enjoy time with your loved ones on one of the most beautiful and romantic beaches in the world! Today you are free at leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 7: Danang – Fly to Hai Phong.
Enjoy some free time before your short flight to Hai Phong, the third biggest city in Vietnam just after Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and relax. Hai Phong City is not only famous as a major industrial port city but there is also enormous potential for tourism. It preserved many architectural delights, including traditional architecture such as pagodas, temples and French neoclassical architecture of the old neighborhood. This afternoon, visit the Hai Phong Opera Theatre, also called Municipal Theatre, one of three theatres built by the French in Vietnam, the cultural structure typical of Port City. Next to the City Square is the Theatre, Flower Stall & Le Chan Statue - one of the female generals under the command of the Trung Sisters (Hai Ba Trung) rose against Chinese rule in the year 43 C.E. Walk along the tree lined streets of this beautiful city. Conclude your half day city tour of Hai Phong at Du Hang Pagoda, the ancient architecture originated during the Tien Le dynasty. Admire the many valuable Buddha statues, horizontal lacquered boards and parallel sentences bearing the art style of the Nguyen dynasty. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hai Phong.
Day 8: Hai Phong – Lan Ha Bay – Cruise Halong Bay – Overnight on cruise.
After breakfast, visit “Iron Market” (Cho Sat), a busy city market covering a large area. When being built, the market was made of iron and steel so people call "Cho Sat" (Iron Market) to easily remember the name. Even if you don’t plan to buy anything here, it’s still an interesting experience to observe local life in this busy downtown area of Hai Phong. Stroll around Tam Bac Lake to soak up daily life of the local people. During summertime, Hai Phong City will be decorated ina flamboyant red color that visitors should not miss! Get a glimpse of an ancient post office then stop at Hai Phong Museum which is housed in a superb colonial mansion. The museum holds a small but impressive collection of local historic artifacts which together trace the heritage of the region, as well as a selection of precious gems, everyday traditional items and old photographs. 11h15: Transfer to Got Pier on Cat Hai Island. 12h15: Transfer by tender to your cruise. 12h30: Welcome aboard! Enjoy welcome drinks while you receive the cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. 12h40: Your cruise proceeds to Da Chong islet where you will see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Enjoy lunch on cruise before continuing your journey via the islets of Duck (Con Vit) and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched due to being a fair way from Halong City, not so many tourist boats venture here, meaning it has a more isolated appeal. 14h15: Progress to Trung Trang cave by bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave. Trung Trang Valley is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has a depth of 10m to 30m and is around 15km in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise through the mountains. The cave was carved by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination. 17h00: Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming. 17h45: Return to your boat. You may watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin (if weather permits) or join a traditional cooking class. The cruise’s chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnamese dishes. Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu). 19h30: Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served by professional on-board catering staffs. 21h30: Enjoy drinks at bar and the landscape of the bay at night on the top deck. Squid fishing is one of the most interesting evening activities that you may like to experience. Overnight on board. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accommodation: Overnight on cruise.
Day 9: Halong Bay Cruise – Hai Phong – Hanoi.
06h00: Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which breakfast will be served. Upon completing breakfast continue your journey and head out to explore the bay in the area where Ao Ech is situated. 7h45: You enjoy on your own for kayaking at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay with its quieter. 9h35: Back on board and it is time for checking out. 10h00: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch. 10h30: Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with your crews team and have great fun with us! 11h35: Disembark. 12h00: Meet your tour guide then drive to Hanoi on one of Vietnam’s the most modern freeways. 14h30: Check in to you hotel in Hanoi. Rest of the day is spent at your leisure to go shopping or meander the streets in the Old Quarter. Meals: Brunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 10: Hanoi City Tour – Departure.
Today you have a morning to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: Hanoi Opera House, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple, St. Joseph's Cathedral, the Temple of Literature; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & West Lake. You are free until departure to Noi Bai International Airport for your flight home. Goodbye & thanks for traveling with Vietnam Travel! Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners & 1 Brunch.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Bus: shuttle bus to Cai Be from Ho Chi Minh City
Can Tho - Danang by VietJet
Danang - Hai Phong by Vietnam Airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• 2 flights (Can Tho – Danang & Danang – Hai Phong).
• Cruise package (2 days/ 1 night) on Lan Ha Bay.
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• International flight into and out Vietnam.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Vietnam Visa fee.
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Can Tho City Tour 1 day from $20
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Discover Nha Trang & Yang Bay Waterfall 1 day from $60
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- A Beach Vacation in Quy Nhon 3 days from $112
- Lang Co Bay Retreat 3 days from $215
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465
- Vung Tau City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port 1 day from $100
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340