Nha Trang Snorkeling Tour
- See Nha Trang at its most beautiful with this exclusive tour of its attractions.
- Learn all about the local sea life at the Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
- Get up close and personal with Nha Trang's rich marine life as you snorkel your way underwater.
- Visit a traditional fishing village.
- Enjoy lunch right on the beach.
- Age range
Head out into the ocean to discover the best beaches and snorkeling spots around Nha Trang on this full-day tour. This tour includes private transfers, entry into the Mun Marine Park, and a seafood lunch on the beach. The shallow, warm, and crystal-clear waters are perfect for snorkeling and swimming. Dive in the crystal clear blue waters and discover the underwater world and marine life. It’s the perfect way to spend a day in this seaside city. Book now for an unforgettable island getaway!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Detailed Itinerary of Nha Trang Snorkeling Tour.
Start your day trip in the morning with pickup from your hotel and head to the Cau Da Port, where your very own private boat takes you over to the scenic Hon Mieu. Explore the Tri Nguyen Aquarium and encounter more than 2,000 species of marine life and sea creatures native to the Nha Trang Bay.
Next, cruise out to picturesque Mun Island, a sanctuary for exotic sea creatures. Here, dive into the exquisite, azure water for a swim or go snorkeling to closely observe the diversity of the area's marine life at "The First Marine Protected Area" in Vietnam. You'll also want to take a look at the sea caves where swallows build their nests. Then break for a delicious Vietnamese seafood lunch right on the beach at Hon Island. Afterward, take time to relax on the pristine sands of Tranh Beach - aka "Mini Beach", soak in the sun, and observe the stunning scenery.
After an action-packed day, pass by Con Se Tre Fishing Village as you return to the port. The tour will drop you off just in time to catch the sunset in Nha Trang City.
Things to note:
- There are bathrooms available, please bring toiletries and a change of clothes to freshen up.
- Please bring a swimwear, sunscreen, a towel and a camera.
- Snorkeling sites can be changed depending on the diver’s level and the weather condition daily.
Duration: 6 - 8 hours.
Departure time: 8:00 AM.
Pick-up & drop-off location: Pick up at centrally located hotels in Nha Trang City.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Expert English-speaking local guide.
(Other languages on request).
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Service of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Transportation and private boat.
• English-speaking guide.
• Snorkelling gear, sun loungers.
• Bottled drinking water
• A seafood lunch.
• Entrance fees.
• Beverages and snacks.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips for tour guide and driver.
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary.