- Explore the Hindu temples of the Champa Kingdom at the My Son Sanctuary - a World Heritage site.
- Soak up the stunning views of the beautiful valley and surrounding mountains.
- Learn the fascinating history behind the ancient Hindu sanctuary.
- Enjoy traditional music performance by Cham girls in their colorful costumes.
- Visit to the Sa Huynh Champa Culture Museum.
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
Declared a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999, My Son is a cluster of Hindu temples once dedicated to the God Shiva. Explore the ruins of the temples from the 4th to 13th-century Champa Kingdom on a day tour of the My Son Sanctuary from Hoian Ancient Town or Danang City. Learn more about the different Champa Kings from your Vietnam Travel’s English-speaking guide.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Detailed itinerary of My Son Sanctuary Day Tour
Today Vietnam Travel's local tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hoian Ancient City. You will travel 40km outside of Hoian to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: My Son.
Considered the foremost example of Hinduism in South East Asia, the temple complex has been ravaged by time and war. Enter the heritage site of the My Son Sanctuary to see the ruins of many temples used for religious ceremonies by the rulers of the Champa Kingdom for ten centuries. Discover this imperial city during the Cham dynasty and look at the ruins of the Cham people. Over there, you will get to explore and understand the technique of the Cham people in making red bricks to build the ancient Cham towers. Explore this incredible landmark and admire the ancient architectural design. You can also get to enjoy traditional music performance by Cham girls in their colorful costumes.
On the way back, stop to visit to the Sa Huynh Champa Culture Museum in Tra Kieu. Around noon, return to your hotel in Hoian Town.
Duration: 6-7 hours.
Pickup location: Pick up at centrally located hotels in Hoian Ancient Town or in Danang City.
Pickup time: 7.00 AM-8.00 AM.
Drop off location: The same place as pick up point.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English speaking local guide.
(Other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Service of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Service of experienced English speaking guide.
• Service of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
• Entrance fees.
• Bottled drinking water.
• Accommodation in Hoian.
• Personal expenses (such as telephone, meals, drinks etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.