- See Hanoi’s historic sites and wander the Old Quarter.
- Pay a visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, one of two largest complexes of Buddhist pagoda in Vietnam!
- Discover Ninh Binh where Kong: Skull Island movie was filmed.
- Take an overnight cruise around the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ha Long Bay, home to the country’s iconic limestone islands.
- Enjoy fresh seafood on the bay.
- Age range
- 3 / 4 / 5
Experience local street foods in Hanoi fascinating Old Quarter, pay a visit to Bai Dinh – one of the largest glimmering pagoda complexes in South East Asia, enjoy breathtaking views of Trang An – a complex ecosystem of mountains, caves, river-valleys, woods as well as cultural and historical relics, and sail on the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay. All these segments are carefully designed to introduce visitors from Philippines the real North Vietnam in this 5-day tour package. You will be accompanied by Vietnam Travel‘s helpful driver and experienced friendly guide whose unparalleled knowledge and talent will turn your tour into an unforgettable experience.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 330 x 6||-||-||-||$ 1,980||Book It|
|$ 390 x 6||-||-||-||$ 2,340||Book It|
|$ 539 x 6||-||-||-||$ 3,234||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Depart Manila, Take a flight to Hanoi, Vietnam.
(Airfares better to book in Manila) If you take the flight departing Manila at 22:25 to Hanoi, you will arrive at Noi Bai International Airport at 00:45 A.M next day. Welcomed by your local driver and transferred to your hotel in the Old Quarter for checking-in and relaxing.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Full-day Hanoi Sightseeing Tour.
After late breakfast, you will meet your local guide at the hotel lobby then proceed to the Ba Dinh Square where stands the Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh, who led Vietnam to independence from French colonial rule. This site has become an important city landmark and a perfect place to learn more about Vietnam’s rich history. From there, wander through the beautiful surrounding gardens toward the One Pillar Pagoda and Presidential Palace, where a replica of Ho Chi Minh’s simple working space is on display.
Next, visit the famous Temple of Literature that was built in 1070 and best known as the First National University of Vietnam.
After lunch on your own account, take an orientation walk around Hoan Kiem Lake, visiting Ngoc Son Temple. Later, continue visit Hanoi by riding electric car (35 minutes) around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Rest of the day you may like to stop at Ta Hien Street to enjoy a glass of local beer at its corner with all the locals around.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Bai Dinh, Trang An, Ninh Binh.
After breakfast, your tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel then journey southward to Ninh Binh Province, where presents you an ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that were recently World Heritage Site listed.
Upon arrival at approximately 10:00 A.M, you will start your tour by visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda complex, one of the largest pagodas not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast Asia. This place is scenically set on the foothill of Dinh Mountain, surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below, and dotted with limestone karsts, which will take your breath away. The pagoda complexes stunningly boast an array of the most massive and magnificent refined Vietnamese architecture which will take a full day to explore. With sacred atmospheres and an intriguing Buddhism story told by your guide, you cannot fail to be enchanted. Some of the highlights are:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats),
- Two huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, the other 36 tons,
- Three bronze statues of “Tam The” (50 tons each).
The visit ends with a walk up the summit mountain to see the 100 ton bronze statue of Buddha Sakyamuni and a chance to enjoy the panoramic view of the picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
After lunch at a local restaurant on your own account, you will leave for the Trang An Grottoes, a UNESCO-listed series of grottoes carved from the region's striking natural monoliths of limestone, which rises dramatically out from the rice paddy fields. Deep among the towering mountains, are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle. Embark on a traditional sampan gently rowed down the exquisite river through numerous caves: "Hang Toi" (Dark Cave), "Hang Sang" (Light Cave) and "Hang Nau Ruou" (Cooking Wine Cave). Every passage brings a new hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility, which perhaps transformed to another world and time. The fauna and flora is rich, and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight. Enjoy the sunset over the lime karsts while cruising on the clear water back to the main tourist boat terminal. The boat trip in Trang An is around 2.5 hours and through 9-11 caves like a circle.
At the end of the tour, transfer to your hotel in Ninh Binh for overnight.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ninh Binh.
Day 4: Ninh Binh – Cruise Halong Bay.
Halong Bay is one of the top Vietnam attractions. On this Halong Bay tour, we take you away from the hectic pace of life in Hanoi and introduce you to the tranquil, beautiful Halong Bay. Following breakfast, drive northeast through the rich farmland of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, truly one of Vietnam's most scenic impressive sights. On arrival you are welcomed onboard a traditional junk. Settle into a private comfortable cabin and unpack for a two-day cruise around Halong Bay. Along the way, enjoy a huge lunch served on board and admire the picturesque scenery of islands. These limestone karst formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. You will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to Sung Sot Cave, one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. The remainder of day is for your own pleasure; observing the bay, lazing around the deck or simply soaking up the sunshine.
Overnight on cruise on the bay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise on Halong Bay.
Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly back to Manila.
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi session on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for breakfast then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of the bay as you navigate back to Halong City.
Transfer to Hanoi, where you will have a couple of hours for last minute shopping and dinner. Afterwards, transfer to Hanoi's airport for your departure flight (You will arrive at Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 5:30 A.M if you fly on the flight PR596 departing Hanoi at 01:45 A.M).
Meals: Breakfast, Brunch on board.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English speaking tour guide.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast.
• Halong Bay cruise (2D1N package).
• Private transfers (including airport transfers in Hanoi).
• English speaking tour guide.
• Sightseeing tickets, entrance fee.
• Airport transfers in Manila.
• Flights into and out Vietnam.
• Hotel late check-out.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Personal travel insurance.
- Book Paradise Sails Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570