- Experience one-night stay at 5* Hanoi Melia Hotel.
- Step aboard Halong Bay’s most formidable cruise: The Preseident Cruise - the best way to discover the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Private luxury car for all transfers.
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
Experience one-night stay in the 5 star Melia Hanoi Hotel, where North Korea President stayed at during The 2019 North Korea – United States Hanoi Summit. Then step aboard The President as it glides through the world’s most magnificent seascape, with Michelin star dining, jazz band entertainment, your own private butler, and the most generous cabins found anywhere in Halong Bay…
– Melia Hanoi Hotel 5 star: Included
– Airport Pick Up – Private: Included
– Transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay -Hanoi: Included
– Luxury President Cruise: Included
– All Meal on board of President Cruise: Included
– Halong Kayacking: Included
And more benefit… please contact our Halong Cruise Specialist for updated info.
Price: ONLY from US$295.00/person. Minimum of 2 people.
Applied for booking running from: 1 May 2020 – 30 September 2020.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Free day.
Your Luxury Getaway Halong - Halong starts as soon as you land at Noi Bai International Airport. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel by our representative. Check in and spend the rest of time at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hanoi Melia Hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on President Cruise.
Following breakfast, journey east through the rich farmland of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, truly one of Vietnam's most scenic impressive sights.
As you glide through this magnificent seascape, The President Journey will unfold before your eyes. Allow us to lead you through our handcrafted experiences and discover a wealth of culture hidden amongst the limestone karsts. Uncover Cua Van floating villages, where the fisherman families lead a serene and unencumbered life. Delve into mythical caves, explore pearl farms, and climb to island peaks to marvel at the sheer majesty of the bay from above.
11h30: Arrival in Tuan Chau Island – President Cruises Private Pontoon.
Welcome aboard the grandest ship in Halong Bay! The five-deck steel craft measures 86 meters long, 13.9 meters wide and 13 meters high, making it the largest overnight ship to grace Halong Bay’s waters. But it’s the ship’s sublime selection of onboard entertainment, premium facilities, and elegant cabin design that will dazzle first-time passengers.
11h45: Welcome drinks and snack, cruise information and check-in.
12h15 - 13h30: Lunch will be served while President cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
14h30: Your first stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave.
15h30 - 16h30: Cruise to Ho Dong Tien area.
Afternoon tea on the sundeck.
Enjoy a spa treatment * or pamper yourself at sundeck swimming pool.
17h30 - 18h15: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck.
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay.
17h45 - 18h45: Happy Hour on the sundeck (Excluded in the tour package. Payable upon bill settlement and cabin checkout).
19h15: Dinner is served at the restaurant. Savour a delicious dinner at Presiden’s Restaurant or chooses a spe cial spot anywhere else on board to dine.
Innovative Michelin star dining comes as standard with menus crafted by world-famous celebrity chef John Burton-Race. President Cruises serves an imaginative a la carte menu with over 40 dishes, each one individually crafted by John with European and Asian influences.
After dinner, indulge in drinks and squid fishing, a spa treat ment. You will spend the night on boat.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Accommodation: President Cruise Halong.
- Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Departure.
06h30: Tai Chi on the sundeck.
07h00: Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries in the restaurant.
07h40: Visit Ti Top Island where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay or Kayaking (Option at Luon Cave. Program can be changed without prior notice).
09h00: Breakfast at the restaurant.
10h00: Bill settlements.
10h30 – 10h45: Return to Tuan Chau Marina.
11h00 – 11h30: Your driver will pick you up at the horbour for a transfer to Hanoi's airport.
14h30: The journey of Luxury Getaway Hanoi - Halong concludes at Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Service of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Private airport transfers & Hanoi - Halong round trip.
• 1 night at 5 Star Melia Hotel Hanoi.
• 2 day cruise itinerary and program on President Cruise Halong Bay.
• 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
• Daily breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner.
• Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board.
• Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session on the cruise.
• Onboard insurance.
• Bottled drinking water.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees on Halong Bay.
• Air ticket.
• Visa fee.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Spa treatment services.
• Beverages and tobacco.
• Surcharge for Gala Dinner on the nights of 24 Dec & 31 Dec.
• Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
• Personal travel insurance.