- Cruising among hundreds of islands and islets of Ha Long Bay
- Enjoying multiple activities such as kayaking, trekking & biking
- Relaxing on the beach in Cat Ba Island
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds +2 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
Overnight cruise is perfect way how to enjoy one of the most beautiful destinations of Vietnam: Halong Bay – The dragon, sent by the Jade Emperor, descended from heaven into the sea, and sprayed a thousand pearls from its mouth. And the calm emerald waters of the bay are best explored by kayak. Experience as a local by taking a ferry to Cat Ba Island. Spend two nights to explore Cat Ba, a chilled out place with a few small, though nice beaches, a rich history and there are some spots with a good nightlife, which are pretty cheap!
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 419 x 6||-||-||$ 126||$ 2,388||Book It|
|$ 555 x 6||-||-||$ 167||$ 3,164||Book It|
|$ 615 x 6||-||-||$ 185||$ 3,506||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on cruise.
Halong Bay is one of the most loved spots in Vietnam for a reason - it's gorgeous. On this Halong Bay cruise tour, we take you away from the hectic pace of life in Hanoi and introduce you to the tranquil, beautiful Halong Bay... Following breakfast, journey east through the rich farmland of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, truly one of Vietnam's most scenic impressive sights.
On arrival you are welcomed onboard a traditional junk. Settle into a private comfortable cabin and unpack for a two day cruise around Halong Bay. Along the way, enjoy a huge lunch served on board and admire the picturesque scenery of islands. These limestone karst formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. You will anchor for a 45 minute kayak. It is no coincidence that National Geographic Adventures magazine has voted Halong Bay is one of 25 tourist attractions for kayaking over the world. Therefore, take a kayak paddle reaching the foot of the rocky mountains discovering new emotions is one of the favorite passion of the majority of travelers coming to Halong. The remainder of day is for your own pleasure; observing the bay, lazing around the deck or simply soaking up the sunshine.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 2: Halong – Cat Ba Island.
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for breakfast then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of the bay as you navigate back to Halong City. Get a ferry boat to Cat Ba Island and spend the rest of the day free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Cat Ba.
Day 3: Cat Ba Tour (Half-day).
Option 1: Half day trekking to Cat Ba National Park Enjoy an early sunrise breakfast at the hotel then take a short scenic drive around the island to reach Hospital Cave. An architectural feat 3 story building inside the mountain used during the American War to hide and recover. Here you will see some stone beds, stalactites an learn about many legends. Leaving the cave and continue onward to the National Park which is now recognized as a UNESCO protected site. Visiting an exhibition centre to learing about the flora and fauna found on Cat Ba, as well as some ancient fossils found on the island. Walking through the forest and climb to the top of Ngu Lam mountain (215m above sea level) to enjoy breathtaking panorama views of Halong Bay. Afterwards an hour trekking through Kim Gao. Have lunch on the way back to your hotel and free to relax on the beach.
Option 2: Half day Viet Hai Biking Tour In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Ben Beo Harbor and take a boat transfer to Viet Hai Village which is located approximately 18km from Cat Ba Town. The small fishing village of Viet Hai stretches along the coastline. Discover the village by bike you can see the daily activities of the fishermen or farmers working in the rice fields. Have a couple of stops to chat with local before cycling back to the pier for a boat trip to Cat Ba tourist wharf. Come back to the hotel in the afternoon and rest of the day you are free at leisure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Cat Ba.
Day 4: Cat Ba – Hai Phong – Hanoi.
Have breakfast at the hotel and take a speed boat to Ben Binh in Hai Phong City where your car is waiting for you and transfer you back to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 3 lunches , 2 dinners.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Boat: private boat Lan Ha Bay
There is no domestic flight included in this package
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast
• Two day/ one night Halong Bay cruise package
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of private drivers and an air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of an English/ a French speaking guide
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• International flights into and out Vietnam
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for tour guides and drivers
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa fee.
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465