- Walking tour in Hoian Ancient Town.
- Boat trip to ceramic island.
- Visit My Son Holy Land.
- Take part in a ecotour.
- Beach relax in Nha Trang.
- Explore Phu Yen, the land of "Yellow Flowers on the Green Grass".
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
- 3 / 4 / 5
This eight day tour starts in Hoi An, where you’ll explore this charming ancient town, learn daily life of the locals at the Cham Island and try to experience basket boats. Take a break at one of Vietnam’s beautiful beaches in Nha Trang City before journeying southwards to Phu Yen province which is famed for Genh Da Dia (Sea Cliff of Stone Plates) and Bai Xep, one of the beautiful scenes in the film named “Yellow Flowers on the Green Grass”. Your trip finishes at Nha Trang’s Cam Ranh International Airport.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 520 x 6||-||-||$ 156||$ 2,964||Book It|
|$ 630 x 6||-||-||$ 151||$ 3,629||Book It|
|$ 864 x 6||-||-||$ 259||$ 4,925||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Danang Arrival – Hoian.
Welcome to Danang, the largest city in central Vietnam. Your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Danang International Airport and take you to Hoi An - UNESCO World Heritage Site. It attracts thousand travelers with its unique beauty. Rest of the day is your free at leisure. Meals: N/A. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 2: Hoian City Tour & Boat trip to ceramic island
Immerse yourself in the tranquility and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town centre, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. After lunch, take a short boat trip to a nearby island and visit a handicraft village specializing in ceramics. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon and enjoy a free evening at your leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 3: My Son Holy Land & Ecotour.
This morning, you will travel 40km outside of Hoian to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: My Son Sanctuary. Surrounded by the Cat’s Tooth Mountains, My Son is home to the ancient Cham ruins and is often referred to as Vietnam’s Angkor Wat. After lunch in the town, having a short break before your guide picks you up at the hotel lobby to join the ecotour. You will enjoy a wide range of experiences - from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. This tour provides an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages. Back to the hotel in the early evening and enjoy your free time at leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 4: Hoian – Danang – Nha Trang.
Enjoy a free morning in Hoi An before taking a domestic flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, your driver will pick you up at Cam Ranh Airport and transfer to Nha Trang. Rest of the day is your free time at leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Free at leisure.
Today is your free day at leisure. A beach resort and the scuba diving center of Vietnam, Nha Trang has something for everyone. There’s a glitzy city with great nightlife, gorgeous islands to explore, a mud bath to relax in, and, of course, beaches. The 6 kilometer-long golden-sand beach and turquoise waters are pretty hard to beat. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang – Phu Yen
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before taking a leisure drive to Phu Yen - the easternmost province of Vietnam's mainland. On the way, visit Thap Nhan - worshiping place of ancient Cham people in the late 11th to the early 12th centuries. Arrive in Phu Yen at noon. Check in to the hotel and enjoy your free day at leisure. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Yen.
Day 7: Phu Yen Tour.
After breakfast, journey north of Phu Yen to visit all the area attractions. The first stop is O Loan Lagoon. This brackish lagoon offers a picturesque scenery with golden sand dunes, sugar cane fields, and casuarina forests surrounded by the bank. The next stop is the nearly 120-year-old church – Mang Lang – which is considered the oldest church in Phu Yen Province and one of the oldest churches in Vietnam. The first printed Vietnamese book, still preserved in this church, is the eight-day teachings of Priest Dac Lo (the local people call him Father Dac Lo) who gave the birth of Vietnamese script. After that, visit the national landscape - "Ganh Da Dia" (Da Dia Reef) which means Sea Cliff of Stone Plates - a set of prismatic stones arranged together. The rocks are dark lava columns with roughly flat surfaces of different shapes - round, pentagon, hexagon, polygon... Ganh Da Dia looks like a gigantic beehive or pile of dinner plates, hence the name. Visit Bai Xep - one of the beautiful scenes in the film named "Yellow Flowers on the Green Grass" - was named the winner of Young People's Jury Award – Best Feature Film at the 2016 TIFF Kids International Film Festival. Free to bathe. Back to the town at the late afternoon then enjoy your free evening at leisure. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Yen.
Day 8: Phu Yen – Nha Trang Departure
Today is your free day at leisure before taking a leisure drive back to Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang for your departure flight. Trip ends. Meals: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Danang - Nha Trang by Vietnam airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast
• Private transfers
• Service of English Speaking Guides as mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Boat trips
• Bottled drinking water during the tour.
1 domestic flight: Danang - Nha Trang by Vietnam Airlines.
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa fee
• Tipping and other personal expenses.
- Discover Nha Trang & Yang Bay Waterfall 1 day from $60
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- A Beach Vacation in Quy Nhon 3 days from $112
- Lang Co Bay Retreat 3 days from $215
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Escape to Vinh Hy Bay 4 days from $1266
- Nha Trang Beach Holiday 4 days from $130
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120