- Enjoy Water Puppet Show in Hanoi.
- Experience Halong Bay on a cruise (2 days/ 1 night package).
- Walking Tour in Hoian Ancient Town.
- Learn about Nguyen's Dynasty on the trip to Hue.
- Experience Eco-tour in Hoi An.
- Take boat trip through narrow canals in Mekong Delta.
- Learn Cambodian history in Phnom Penh.
- Admire Angkor Wat and its temple complex.
- Age range
- < 18 year olds +4 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
This program combines the hidden charm of Vietnam and the mystical treasures of Angkor in Cambodia with a unique opportunity to experience the natural beauty and traditional lifestyle found throughout the Mekong Delta… The tour is flexible can start in Hanoi (Vietnam) and end in Siem Reap (Cambodia) or vice versa.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 1,530 x 6||-||-||$ 459||$ 8,721||Book It|
|$ 1,815 x 6||-||-||$ 545||$ 10,346||Book It|
|$ 2,250 x 6||-||-||$ 675||$ 12,825||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival.
Welcome to Hanoi: Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital. Your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center. In the afternoon enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter’s narrow streets lined with French colonial buildings – followed by a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture. Savor a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotels in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour.
Today you have a full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital; with its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas. Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house), the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Presidential Palace; the Temple of Literature; the Quan Thanh Temple, the tranquil Tran Quoc Pagoda, West Lake; and your choice of one of the city's museums (either the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum). Conclude your day with a visit to "Cho Hom", one of Hanoi's fabric markets. There are two main reasons people go there: to buy fabric, or and just to be in awe of all the colours, textures and life here.
In the evening, you may wish to take a peaceful stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword), a pretty lake steeped in Arthurian-style legend. On weekends traffic around Hoan Kiem Lake is closed off and the area is transformed into a pedestrian space. But this pedestrian area is so much more than just a haven from the chaos of everyday traffic; it is an important community space. You can find families and couples out for a leisurely stroll, musicians performing to crowds, children (and adults) cruising around on two-wheeled hoover boards or roller skates. It is lively and a great feeling
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on cruise.
Note: The below itinerary is subject to change without prior notice, depends on specific cruise and weather condition.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then set out on a 2.5 hour drive to the UNESCO World Heritage site: Halong Bay. Spend nearly 24 hours on a traditional junk cruise in the amazing bay: a natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters. Arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. Savor a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as you sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s many islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi. Along the way visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Tonkin Gulf (weather permits). Pass the night on your junk, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Hue.
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore the nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for brunch then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City, where driver will meet you at the dock and take you to Noi Bai Airport to catch your short flight to Hue, the former Royal Capital of Vietnam. Upon arrival, get transferred to your hotel in the city.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue.
Day 5: Hue City Tour – Danang – Hoian.
Start your day with a visit to the Imperial Citadel, a vast complex built in the 1800s. With a six-mile wall and a surrounding moat, it was modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing. In the spacious courtyard area visit the Dien Tho Palace, Thai Hoa Palace, Hall of Mandarins, and the original Nine Dynastic Urns. Travel into the countryside to see the Tomb of Tu Duc. The longest reigning Vietnamese emperor, Tu Duc designed and built this elegant tomb during his lifetime, using it as a retreat for meditation, reading and theater performances. Depart Hue for the scenic mountainous drive to Hoian. Stop at the fishing village of Lang Co for a drink and at the dramatic Hai Van Pass, the high dividing line between the climate zones of North and South Vietnam, to admire the spectacular views. Upon arrival, check in your hotel. Rest of the day you are at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 6: Hoian Waking Tour.
Enjoy time for relaxation as you immerse yourself in the tranquility and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient quarter, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year-old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. In the afternoon, enjoy free time to shop, explore the town or relax on beaches.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian – Danang – Fly to Saigon.
Have breakfast at the hotel then drive to Danang Airport to take your flight to Vietnam’s modern metropolis: Saigon. Arrive in the late morning and enjoy an orientation tour through Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling streets en route to the hotel. Have lunch at a downtown restaurant of your choosing then set out on a guided city tour. Yet within this teeming metropolis are 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. Visit the War Remnants Museum, learn about Vietnam’s recent history at Reunification Palace, visit the nearby neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the City's Central Post Office before passing by the ornate Opera Theatre and the City Hall. Finally, end up at the Ben Thanh Market, where vendors display a vast array of goods and handicrafts, appealing to every taste.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 8: Saigon – Mekong Delta (Ben Tre) – Saigon.
Today you spend a day away from the busy city of Saigon and drive to Ben Tre Province. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem in Tien Giang en route. On arrival at Hung Vuong Pier, board on your private boat for a glimpse at the delta scenery while enjoying coconut juice. Experience the unique lifestyle of the Mekong Delta as you visit fruit orchards, coconut groves, brick workshops, and home-made products such as coconut candies, rice cakes, handicrafts etc. After a short walk to visit a local family to learn how they make sedge mat and enjoy tea, tropical fruits, take “Xe Loi”, a kind of motorized rickshaw or you can hop onto your bicycle and peddle through picturesque villages (about 20 minutes). Stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch. Then board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. The boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to Ben Tre where your driver will take you back to Saigon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Day 9: Saigon – Fly to Phnom Penh.
Free until your transfer to the airport. Fly to Cambodia’s capital: Phnom Penh. This city was once considered the Pearl of South East Asia and one of the most beautiful in the Orient. Despite its recent turbulent history, its wide tree-lined boulevards and faded colonial mansions hold an undeniable charm. Take a leisurely tour to visit National Museum, the Royal Palace – home to the royal family as well as Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Killing Fields, known as Cheoung Ek.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 10: Phnom Penh – Fly to Siem Reap.
After breakfast, fly to Siem Reap, the primary access point for the Angkor Archaeological Park. On arrival, meet your driver then begin your tour at Angkor National Museum for a brief introduction to the history. The modern museum showcases artefacts from the Golden Era of the Khmer Empire by use of multimedia technology to picture this interesting historical period. Experience Angkor at its best on a guided visit to the museum. In the afternoon head to the Happy Ranch Horse Farm (located 10min outside of the city center) and take a trail ride through Siem Reap’s serene countryside.
You can also choose to take a speedboat up the Mekong from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (best time to travel by river ferry is from September to December).
A drive from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap is now also recommended thank to the improvement of the National Road 6 condition. It takes about 5 hours to drive from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap or vice versa.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 11: Siem Reap – Angkor Temples.
No visit to Cambodia would be complete without a visit to the awe-inspiring temple complex at Angkor, and in particular, the iconic and breathtaking Angkor Wat. Built to replicate the heavens on earth, this dazzling temple complex is every bit as striking as it looks in photographs. Enjoy an entire day devoted to the mystical and ancient Angkor Temples. After an early breakfast at the hotel you set out to Angkor Thom’s imposing South Gate, topped with the four serenely smiling faces of Avalokiteshvara. Next, visit Bayon temple, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Leaving Angkor Thom by the North Gate, you travel to Preah Khan (Sacred Sword), one of Angkor’s largest temples, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. After lunch of traditional Khmer food, head to the mystical, jungle-entwined Ta Prohm temple and then on to the most famous Khmer temple: Angkor Wat. Constructed as a Hindu monument, later dedicated to Buddha, Angkor Wat is the largest temple and finest example of Angkorian art and architect.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 12: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Departure.
Immerse yourself in the rich culture surrounding Siem Reap on a boat tour along Tonle Sap Lake. After breakfast at the hotel, take a short walk through a tranquil Siem Reap neighborhood to learn about the local way of life before driving to Tonle Sap Lake to board a local boat for a cruise through the floating villages. Return to Siem Reap for lunch (on your own arrangement) then drive to the airport to catch your departure flight. Good bye & Safe travels!
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private transportation with Air-con
Hanoi - Hue: by Vietnam Airlines Danang - Saigon by Vietnam Airlines Saigon - Phnom Penh by Vietnam Airlines Phnom Penh- Siem Reap by Cambodia Angkor Air
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
•Accommodations with daily breakfast.
•Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
•Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicle.
•Service of a private tour guide (English/ French speaking).
•Halong Bay cruise (2 days/ 1 night package).
•Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
•International flights into Vietnam and out Cambodia.
•Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
•Early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
•Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
•Tips for tour guides and drivers.
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Form Angkor Wat to Bagan 12 days from $1625
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 9 days from $1010
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour 1 day
- Hoian Cooking Tour 1/2 day from $50
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days from $225
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Hoian & Hue Tour 5 days from $295
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Lang Co Bay Retreat 3 days from $215
- Can Tho City Tour 1 day from $20
- Vung Tau City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port 1 day from $100
- Discover Nha Trang & Yang Bay Waterfall 1 day from $60
- Escape to Vinh Hy Bay 4 days from $1266
- A Beach Vacation in Quy Nhon 3 days from $112
- Nha Trang Beach Holiday 4 days from $130
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465