- Explore Angkor Wat Complex
- Experience horse riding through Siem Reap tranquil countryside
- Visit Cambodia's Capital City: Phnom Penh
- Harmonize with nature in Tra Su cajuput forest
- Witness the well-known busy Cai Rang Floating Market
- Enjoy sunlight on white sand beaches of Con Dao Island
- Tour the bustling Saigon, Vietnam's financial hub.
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
- 3 / 4 / 5
Explore the mystical temples of Angkor by morning light, discovering their hidden secrets. Experience a horse ride through Siem Reap tranquil countryside. Passing the Cambodia’s capital city, Phnom Penh, take a speed-boat to Chau Doc, where you will visit the Tra Su Cajuput Forest. Witness a daily life of the well-known busy Cai Rang Floating Market before cruising to the Vietnam’s paradise island, Con Dao, where you will spend leisure days on beach. Conclude your holiday with a city tour in bustling Saigon.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 970 x 6||-||-||$ 291||$ 5,529||Book It|
|$ 1,435 x 6||-||-||$ 431||$ 8,180||Book It|
|$ 2,520 x 6||-||-||$ 756||$ 14,364||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival.
Welcome to Siem Reap, the provincial capital and gateway to the ancient Angkor Temples. Upon arrival, your driver and tour guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Siem Reap is elegant town. In the rest of the afternoon, orientation walking around the hotel area followed by the Phare show at Cambodia Circus Centre to expect the unexpected. More than just a circus, Phare performers use theater, music, dance and modern circus arts to tell uniquely Cambodian stories; historical, folk and modern. The young circus artists will astonish you with their energy, emotion, enthusiasm and talent.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Explore Angkor Wat Complex.
Enjoy an entire day dedicated to discovering the mysterious Angkor temples. Wake before dawn and drive to Angkor Wat complex - the largest religious monument in the world at sunrise. Dawn is one of the most beautiful and haunting times to visit the temples and see Angkor Wat reflex on the water. Hot coffee or tea will be served afterward (you could also order breakfast box from your hotel and serve here and avoid the crowd when they go back to hotel for breakfast) The journey continues with Angkor Thom’s imposing South Gate, topped with the four serenely smiling faces of Avalokiteshvara. Next, visit Bayon temple, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Enjoy a lunch of traditional Khmer cuisine served at the home of a local. Leaving Angkor Thom by the North Gate, you travel to Preah Khan (Sacred Sword), one of Angkor’s largest temples, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. You should not miss Ta Prohm Temple, which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty with its giant trees that have grown there for centuries. Then you will visit Angkor Wat, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, which was constructed by Suryavarman II who reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century and dedicated them to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys and ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Horse Ride – Fly to Phnom Penh.
After breakfast at the hotel, spend the morning in the great outdoors with this Siem Reap horseback riding experience. Transfer to Happy Ranch, a western-style horse ranch. Meet the horses which are a pure Cambodian breed descended from the wild horses of Mongolia. After a safety briefing, it is time to hit the trail to the Siem Reap’s beautiful countryside. The experience is great for individuals or families, as there are horses suitable for all experience levels from placid ponies that are suitable for first time riders through to young lively geldings for experienced riders. Meander through rural villages, enjoying the scenes of local life from horseback. Pass through farms and rice paddies, stopping to meet the locals and to take photos. Visit a temple where you can have a break and explore before looping back to Happy Ranch. After saying farewell to the horses, return to the town for lunch (on your own account). Take a short flight to Phnom Penh – the capital of Cambodia. On arrival, check in to your hotel and relax.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 4: Phnom Penh City Tour – Chau Doc.
In the morning, you will enjoy a visit Royal Palace, now home to the Royal Family. At the northern area of the palace grounds is Silver Pagoda, which today serves as a repository for religious and cultural treasures; the architecture of the various buildings in the complex is extraordinary, and the National Museum, housing the world’s premier collection of Khmer art, including bronzes, ceramics and sculpture, and chronicling Cambodia’s history and culture. After lunch, take a speed boat to Chau Doc (Vietnam) along the Mekong River. The boat trip takes about 5 hours. Check in to your hotel and relax.
Accommodation: Hotel in Chau Doc.
Day 5: Chau Doc – Tra Su Flooded Forest – Can Tho.
After breakfast, visit a village of Cham ethnic people, Muslim mosque, Xu Lady temple at Sam Mountain. Then leave Chau Doc Town for Tra Su cajuput forest which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Taking a boat trip into the forest and harmonizing oneself with nature. The impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals will definitely make you stay long. From the observation post, the forest can be seen with an area of nearly 900 hectares. Home to 140 types of flora, 70 species of birds, 11 types of animals, 25 species of reptiles, and 23 kinds of fish, the forest is a nature lover’s dream. Drive to the largest city in the Mekong Delta: Can Tho, a buzzing town with a lively waterfront and a colorful mix of narrow back streets that make for some rewarding exploration. Rest of the day, you may like to walking along Ninh Kieu Park and on a pedestrian bridge of Can Tho City.
Accommodation: Hotel in Can Tho.
Day 6: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Soc Trang – Con Dao Island.
Wake early and leave the hotel to visit the famous Cai Rang floating market by motorized boat. Continue the boat ride to visit the Mekong Delta’s famous fruit orchards and sample the fresh, exotic fruit. Then drive directly to Soc Trang’s Tran De Port and get on a speed boat to Con Dao, a hidden gem island located off Vietnam southern coast. On arrival, your driver picks you up and transfer to hotel in town. Spend three days relaxing on pristine beaches and swimming in tranquil seas.
Accommodation: Hotel in Con Dao.
Day 7: Con Dao – Free at leisure.
Today is your free time at the beach.
Accommodation: Hotel in Con Dao.
Day 8: Con Dao – Free at leisure.
Another day of relaxing or to spend as you wish.
Accommodation: Hotel in Con Dao.
Day 9: Con Dao – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City.
This morning, connect with the Con Dao Airport by the hotel shuttle bus to catch your domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Welcome to Saigon, Vietnam’s modern metropolis. Arrive in the late morning, you will be transferred to the city center through Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling streets. Your sightseeing tour includes the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Post Office and Ben Thanh Market.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City Departure.
Have breakfast at hotel then enjoy a free morning before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: daily breakfast at hotel.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh by Cambodia Angkor Air
Con Dao - Saigon by Vietnam Airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicle
• Service of English speaking guides
• Two flights (Siem Reap - Phnom Penh; Con Dao - Ho Chi Minh City)
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sightseeings
• Bottled drinking water during the day tour, wet tissue.
• International flights into Cambodia and out Vietnam
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Travel insurance
• Visa fee.
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Form Angkor Wat to Bagan 12 days from $1625
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 9 days from $1010
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Can Tho City Tour 1 day from $20
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Biking Mai Chau & Ninh Binh 4 days from $465
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310