Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang
- Ascend the mountain on one of the world's longest and highest cable car ride.
- Explore the world-famous Golden Bridge from Da Nang at your own pace.
- Experience the funicular train supplied by Garaventa (Switzerland).
- Marvel at the huge 30-meter statue of Buddha, admire the stunning and unique architecture of Ba Na's spiritual attractions.
- Relive your childhood at the Fantasy Amusement Park.
- Immerse yourself in the protected reserve area, floral and fauna and birds.
- Age range
- < 18 year olds +5 more
Explore Vietnam’s extraordinary natural beauty and let the incredible views from Ba Na Hills take your breath away. Ascend the hill via one of the 10 most impressive cable car infrastructure systems worldwide (ranked by CNN), and see the giant hands of the amazing Golden Bridge (Cau Vang). Visitors who travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills are lavished with the changeable four seasons in a single day and a diverse set of festive, recreational activities and places of interests. Sun World Ba Na Hills is on its own a fascinating entertainment world in which grown-ups, children and young outdoor enthusiasts can figure out their fun in a single complex.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Detailed itinerary of Ba Na Hills Day Trip from Danang
After being picked up from your hotel in Danang City by our private car, you'll head towards the Truong Son mountains, located approximately 45 minutes away. Here you'll enjoy a full day exploring Ba Na Hills, a former French holiday resort and a place of stunning natural beauty.
Check in at the ticket counter then walk to the Hoi An Station. You'll ascend the hill, which reaches nearly 5,000 feet (1,487m) above sea level, via one of the longest cable cars in the world, stretching over three and a half miles in length (5,771m). Admire the truly spectacular views of luscious dense jungle and beautiful waterfalls below you, and look up to the peak to the enormous stone hands holding the magnificent Golden Bridge (Cau Vang). What a 15 minute breathtaking journey by cable car!
On arrival at Marseille Station, it's time to enjoy amazing view from the mountain to the beach while strolling on the recent world-famous Golden Bridge with the length of 150m and at the height of 1,414m above sea level. After wandering through D’Amour flower garden and Debay Wine Cellar, experience the 1 minute and 30 second funicular ride that brings you to the stations of D'Amour and Ba Na.
Another cable car ride will get you reached the French Village, a replica of classical and romantic France in this fantasy, through a string of peculiar architectural clusters: the square, cathedral, town, village and inns… Don't forget to visit Ba Na's spiritual attractions such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Rain Sheltering Teahouse, Linh Phong Stupa, Holy Mother Shrine etc.
You will also have free time to enjoy games in Fantasy Park – The “Entertainment Paradise”, discover the ghost house and watch 4D films etc. before driving back to your hotel in Danang City.
(Cable car ride and round-trip transportation with air conditioner from Da Nang City included. If you stay in Hoian, additional surcharge of transportation will be applied - please check with our travel consultants!)
- Ba Na Cable Cars, manufactured by Doppermayer, operated on five routes: Suoi Mo – Ba Na, Debay – Morin, Toc Tien Waterfall – L’Indochine, Hoi An – Marseille and Bordeaux – Louvre. Capacity 6,000 passengers/hour and open between 7:30 A.M and 9:00 P.M everyday.
- You may choose to begin your cable ride from Suoi Mo or Toc Tien Station. Activities will be as follows: French Village, Ba Na's spiritual attractions, funicular experience, D’Amour flower garden, Debay Wine Cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda and Golden Bridge (finishing destination is Hoi An Station). Please keep in mind that you should be be in good physical condition to climb many upstairs to the Toc Tien Station!
- Due to weather conditions, you may have to content yourself with a more atmospheric scene of the mountains wrapped in mist, but while it’s raining on the lower slopes, the summit may be above the clouds and enjoying brilliant sunshine.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
Recently viewed packages
• Transportation by private A/C vehicle as per program.
• Cable car ticket.
• Park entrance fee (105 games and the Legendary Knight, hiking train).
• Non-free games in Fantasy Park (entry to the Wax Museum: VND100,000/adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports).
• Meals & drinks.
• Tour guide (at additional surcharge).
• Personal expenses, tips.
• Travel insurance.