- Stay one night hotel FREE at a 4-Star international brand: Mercure Hotel La Gare.
- Be enchanted by the tranquility and natural beauty of Halong Bay.
- Cruise around on a traditional luxury boat, navigating the iconic lime karsts that tower above the water.
- Explore Surprise Cave and swim on Titov Beach.
- Savor delicious meals with fresh seafood on the cruise.
- Age range
- < 18 year olds +4 more
While there are plenty of exciting new things for you to explore in Vietnam, Hanoi is never out of an itinerary of the Vietnam trip for its history, culture, people and lifestyle. Then hop on a traditional junk on the legend Halong Bay, glide through the azure waters with a drink in one hand, and a spot of seafood in the other. We invite you to enjoy the best deal of this incredible package: Book Paradise Sails Cruise – Get 1 night stay free at Mercure Hotel La Gare in the French Quarter. What’s else to be included? You will enjoy private transfer throughout the trip!
Price is ONLY from 175 USD per person. This special promotion is applied for minimum of 2 people, booking period: 1 May 2020 – 28 Sep 2020 and traveling period: 1 May 2020 – 30 September 2020. Limited offers, book today!
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Stay 1 Night Hotel Free in Hanoi.
Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to Mercure Hanoi la Gare for checking in. With Mercure, enjoy the quality of service and bedding guaranteed by an international brand.
Rest of the day, explore the city as you wish. Throughout history, the old town of Hanoi still stands and remains as the bustling commodity market and as one of the busiest places in the capital.
Accommodation: Mercure Hanoi la Gare.
Day 2: Hanoi – Explore Halong Bay on Paradise Sails Cruise.
Escape the day-to-day grind with 2-Day/ 1-Night cruise onboard Paradise Sails Cruise. The classic wooden junk design, luxury amenities and fabulous service will leave you rejuvenated with just enough time for sightseeing in beautiful Halong Bay.
Vietnam Travel’s driver will pick you up at the hotel for a transfer to Halong Bay. It takes only about 2.5 hours from Hanoi's Old Quarter to Tuan Chau Harbor where the Paradise Sails Cruise awaits you.
11.30: Check-in at Paradise Lounge – Tuan Chau Island. Your first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Paradise check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the short drive from Hanoi.
12:30: Embark on Paradise Sails. After your transfer to Paradise Sails Cruise, you will be checked-in, then taken to the restaurant, where you will be briefed about your cruise while enjoying your welcome drink.
13:00: Lunch in the restaurant. As the Paradise Sails makes its way to Halong Bay, you will have time to savor your delicious lunch while enjoying the stunning views - your first introduction to this majestic landscape.
14:00: Cruise Halong Bay or enjoy a Spa Treatment. After lunch, you will have time to be enchanted by the stunning landscape of Halong Bay. If the first stop isn’t for you, you can opt for an afternoon of pampering and indulgence at Le Parfum Spa (excluded in the cruise rate).
14:30: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak (kayak is excluded in the cruise rate). Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an
ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00: Visit Sung Sot Cave. Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave. This is the largest cave in Halong Bay, and the stalactites and
stalagmites formed over millions of years have taken on fascinating shapes.
17:45: Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails (at your own account) and Cooking Demonstration. Paradise Sails will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. This is the perfect time for you to enjoy a cocktail or two as the sun sets over the karst landscape. Foodies can partake in Vietnamese cooking demonstration
before dinner, and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:30: Royal Bao Dai Dinner. Dress like kings and queens for the Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant. The rest of the evening is free for you to relax with a drink (at your own account) or go squid fishing, book in for a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa (excluded in the cruise rate) or watch a movie in the restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: Paradise Sails Cruise.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi.
06:30: Tai Chi on Sundeck. Welcome your second day on board Paradise Sails with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck as the sun rises, followed by a light breakfast in the restaurant.
07:30: Visit to Titov Island. Hike to the top of Titov Island for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters, or sip from a coconut in the shade. If you choose to stay on board, book in for a pamper session in the Le Parfum Spa (excluded in the cruise rate).
08:30: Breakfast at the restaurant. Back on board, you can opt for your breakfast to be served in the restaurant or your cabin. Paradise Sails will pass Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island.
10:30: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
Meet your driver again and spend another 2.5 hours on the highway back to Hanoi. Your tour concludes at Vietnam Travel’s Head Office in Hanoi by 2 P.M. If you need any further assistance from our travel consultants for your next destination, please feel free to ask a help.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 1 Lunch.
- 1 Dinner.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private car with A/C.
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Free 1 night stay at 4 star international brand hotel in Hanoi: Mercure Hotel La Gare.
• Airport pick up by private car.
• Private transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi.
• Paradise Sails Cruise (2Days & 1Night package).
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
• Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges.
• Sightseeing ticket & entrance fees.
• International flight into and out Vietnam.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, massage, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Kayak service.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Post tour accommodation.
• Visa stamp fee.
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570