- Biking in Mekong Delta to Cai Be, Can Tho and An Giang.
- Experience the busy floating market in Mekong Delta.
- Snorkeling in the sea of Phu Quoc.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds +2 more
- 3 / 4 / 5
Vietnam Travel proudly presents an interesting 6 day adventure: Biking Mekong Delta and snorkeling in the sea of Paradise Island – Phu Quoc. The tour starts in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), paddles through the largest city in Mekong Delta: Can Tho and the Southwest border province of An Giang and finishes with a snorkeling tour in the blue sea of Phu Quoc.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 655 x 6||-||-||$ 197||$ 3,734||Book It|
|$ 960 x 6||-||-||$ 288||$ 5,472||Book It|
|$ 1,150 x 6||-||-||$ 345||$ 6,555||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be – Can Tho (Biking).
Today, join us on a unique biking trip through the Mekong countryside. First, take 1.5 hour drive along the Highway-1 to Cai Lay, a rural district of Tien Giang province and known as the gateway to Mekong Delta. This hinterland is largely agricultural, with many smallholdings specializing in growing a variety of fruits, including custard apples, sweet mango and pomelos in the fertile delta soils. Start at the point near Cam Son market, you will cycle along the shady riverside and peaceful canals or backroads through the villages where you will have a great chance to discover the local life and culture. Arriving in Cai Be, you will embark on a motor boat to cruise along the Mekong River stopping on the way to visit some local workshops where people make fruit candy, pop rice… then enjoy a delicious lunch served at a local house. This afternoon, take a traditional rowboat and venture deeper into the countryside, floating through narrow canals to enjoy the peaceful surroundings and discover more about the local live here before the disembarkation in Cai Be where you will be driven further to Can Tho, the largest city in the Mekong Delta and known as a buzzing town with a lively waterfront and a colorful mix of narrow back streets that make for some rewarding exploration. For the rest of the day, you may entertain yourself with a walk along Ninh Kieu Park and on a pedestrian bridge of Can Tho City.
Accommodation: Hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho – Chau Doc (Biking).
Rise early and take a boat to visit the Mekong’s biggest floating market. Here farmers from all over the region come together to peddle their fresh produce. This is a perfect opportunity to sample some of the fresh tropical fruit grown along the Mekong and breakfast onboard. Disembarkation at 9:00 A.M to set out on a leisurely scenic drive toward to Tuc Dup 300m high hill which is located in Tri Ton District, An Giang Province. In the period of Vietnam War, the hill was used as a secret base for VC soldiers. Arriving here at 12:00, cycle around to see the war stuffs remains, enjoy fresh air and admire ranging mountains. You also visit C.6 tunnel, cave for medical ward of military, the youth tunnel and the town hall… It all deserves to be an ideal amusing museum. After lunch, depart for Tra Su bird sanctuary. Once arrive, explore the mangrove forest by cycling around. You will have a chance to view countless species of birds like stork, herons, teals, rails, corks, etc. perch on branches or fly over. Thousands of bird nets are built on trees. Conclude your day by a visit to Nui Sam, a sacred place for Buddhists, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings at sunset then transfer to hotel to check in. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ha Tien – Speedboat to Phu Quoc.
Vietnam boasts some wonderful beaches including Phu Quoc that make a relaxing addition to a tour of the country. This quiet island to the west of the Mekong Delta offers fabulous white beaches and a lush interior of forests and plantations. Despite a select few resorts arriving, the pace of life is still most definitely on the sleepy side. After breakfast at hotel, cycle 22 km toward to Tinh Bien where you will find lots of the beautiful villages which are famous for making the palm sugar. Continue driving to border town of Ha Tien to catch the speedboat to Phu Quoc, Vietnam’s largest island, a paradisiac destination for sun seekers and adventurers. The beautiful untouched beaches, a mazing coral reef, rainforest, springs, local habits and customs, hospitality and friendly people make this island become a unique character and an interesting place to visit. Just relax and explore this wonderful island.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 4: Phu Quoc Snorkeling.
Though the best time of the year is generally from November to April, anytime when the sun out and the sea is calm is a great time to hit the water to enjoy its natural tranquility along with some great diving & snorkeling. Phu Quoc Island offers some of the best snorkeling and diving in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. The island is home to many small islands which create a vibrant ecosystem that makes diving and snorkeling here one of the most popular tourist activities on the island. Meet your guide and driver at the hotel lobby for a short transfer to the An Thoi Seaport. The boat ride is a short but leisurely one, following in the footsteps of the island’s way of life. These waters will draw you in like a magnet where a whole new world reveals itself once you don yourself with mask and snorkel to see the magical allure of underwater An Thoi. If snorkeling is not entirely your thing, no worries! The crew on board is eager in teach you the robes in fishing off the boat. While you are fully immersed in trying to catch fish or continue to find new corners and regions to admire the aquatic animal life, the team on board will prepare a BBQ seafood lunch on board. Time will not be wasted on swimming and fishing around a single island; after lunch, the captain navigates the boat to other smaller islands, some with hidden caverns but all just too beautiful for words. Come back to An Thoi Seaport where your awaiting driver will transfer you to Phu Quoc’s famous Sao Beach to close the day the way it has been done all day – swimming, bathing and soaking up the Vietnamese sun. The day ends with a ride back to the hotel around 17:30.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 5: Phu Quoc – Free day at leisure.
Free day at leisure. Today, you are totally free to choose what you want to do. To the one who loves nature, snorkeling at the marine to observe coral reef and their denizens is a tour that should not miss. The islets in the North West and in the South are teeming with colorful small reef fish, sea urchin, starfish and mollusks. In combining with fishing activities, snorkeling tour may bring you a feeling of the winner who has conquered the Ocean of Phu Quoc Island. This optional tour is not included. You are advised to contact hotel receptionist for information.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phu Quoc.
Day 6: Phu Quoc – Fly to Saigon.
Have breakfast at hotel then enjoy your free morning before driving to Phu Quoc Airport to catch a flight back to Saigon. Tour ends.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
English Speaking Tour Guide (other language on request)
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
As mentioned in the itinerary: Daily breakfast at hotel, 2 lunches.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Private Car/Van with Air-Conditioning.
Support van as in the itinerary Mountain bikes Speedboat Ha Tien-Phu Quoc
Phu Quoc -Saigon by Vietnam Airlines
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodations with daily breakfast.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of professional biking tour guides (English/ French speaking).
• High-end Mountain bikes rental.
• Good quality helmets.
• Support van.
• Snacks, Water & First-aid kit.
• Snorkeling equipment.
• 1 flight: Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh City.
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
• International flights into and out Vietnam.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for tour guides and drivers.
• Travel insurance.
• Vietnam Visa fee.
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Can Tho City Tour 1 day from $20
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- A Glimpse Of Vietnam 7 days from $750
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Ben Tre Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $44
- Vung Tau City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port 1 day from $100
- Con Dao Island 4 days from $340
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310