- Visit colonial architecture & historic sites of Hanoi.
- Drift on Halong's emerald waters amongst picturesque peaks of Vietnam's most famous bay.
- Walk on old world ambience of Hoi An Ancient Town.
- Relax on the while sand and swim in the seas of Danang, Vietnam’s emerging beach destination!
- Walk across the Golden Bridge and enjoy majestic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
- Discover the cosmopolitan buzz of Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City).
- Age range
- 13 - 90 years old
- 3 / 4 / 5
A Glimpse of Vietnam package starts in Hanoi – Vietnam’s charming capital, cruising on Halong Bay, passing through the Centre’s stopover of Danang and Hoian, ends in the bustling commercial hub of Ho Chi Minh City. In a land of breathtaking natural beauty, abiding tradition, and profoundly hospitable people, we introduce you a week with the highlights of Vietnam that rewards abound for the thoughtful travelers coming from Philippines.
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
|$ 750 x 6||-||-||-||$ 4,500||Book It|
|$ 822 x 6||-||-||-||$ 4,932||Book It|
|$ 1,070 x 6||-||-||-||$ 6,420||Book It|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Depart Manila to Hanoi.
(Airfares better to book in Manila) If you take the flight departing Manila at 22:25 to Hanoi, you will arrive at Noi Bai International Airport at 00:45 A.M next day. Welcomed by your local driver and transferred to your hotel in the Old Quarter for checking-in and relaxing.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour – Drive to Halong City.
After breakfast, meet your local guide at the hotel lobby then proceed to the Ba Dinh Square where stands the Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh, who led Vietnam to independence from French colonial rule. This site has become an important city landmark and a perfect place to learn more about Vietnam’s rich history. From there, wander through the beautiful surrounding gardens toward the One Pillar Pagoda and Presidential Palace, where a replica of Ho Chi Minh’s simple working space is on display.
Transfer to the famous Temple of Literature that was built in 1070 and best known as the First National University of Vietnam.
Have lunch in a local restaurant (on your own account), followed by a visit to Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple. Farewell the bustling Hanoi, you will be transferred to Halong City for overnight.
Accommodation: Hotel in Halong City.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Danang.
Today enjoy a day cruise on Halong Bay: a UNESCO World Heritage Site and natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters, located in the Gulf of Tonkin. After breakfast at the hotel, drive to the Halong harbor to board your junk cruise for a 4-hour journey. Cruise along the calm waters, between looming, limestone outcrops to visit Dau Go Cave "Grotto of the Wooden Stakes", where, in 1288, one of Vietnam’s most famous generals, Tran Hung Dao, stored hundreds of stakes before battling the invading Mongolian army. A short walk away, visit the newly discovered Thien Cung Cave ("Grotto of the Heavenly Palace"), famous for its stalagmites and stalactites. Savor a fresh seafood lunch, served on board before sailing back to Halong City.
Drive to Hanoi's airport for the short flight to Danang. On arrival, transfer to your hotel for checking in. Overnight in Danang.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 4: Danang – Hoian Walking Tour.
Have breakfast at the hotel then drive to Hoian Ancient City. Immerse yourself in the tranquility and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes. Take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town centre, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge.
After lunch in the town on your own account, drive back to the hotel in Danang. Relax as you wish at the hotel or experience indulgent spa treatments or swimming on one of the world’s best beaches.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 5: Danang – Ba Na Hills – Ho Chi Minh City.
After being picked up from your hotel in Danang City by your diver, you will head towards the Truong Son mountains, located approximately 45 minutes away. Here you'll enjoy a full day exploring Ba Na Hills, a former French holiday resort and a place of stunning natural beauty.
Explore Vietnam’s extraordinary natural beauty and let the incredible views from Ba Na Hills take your breath away! Ascend the hill via one of the 10 most impressive cable car infrastructure systems worldwide (ranked by CNN), and see the giant hands of the amazing Golden Bridge (Cau Vang). Visitors who travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills are lavished with the changeable four seasons in a single day and a diverse set of festive, recreational activities and places of interests. Sun World Ba Na Hills is on its own a fascinating entertainment world in which grown-ups, children and young outdoor enthusiasts can figure out their fun in a single complex.
Transfer to Danang Airport and fly to Vietnam’s modern metropolis: Ho Chi Minh City.
Check in to your hotel and relax.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City Tour.
In the morning, begin your tour by heading to Chinatown and wandering through the fascinating back streets near Cho Lon and Binh Tay. This area is one of the busiest commercial districts of Ho Chi Minh City and its atmospheric streets are home to some of the city’s most interesting sites.
Next, absorb the sacred atmosphere of the Thien Hau Temple, a revered structure built in the 19th century and dedicated to Thien Hau, goddess of the seafarers.
Stop for lunch by Ben Thanh Market then continue on the city tour with a visit to the War Remnants Museum, the former Presidential Palace, the nearby Notre Dame Cathedral and the City Post Office. You conclude the day exploring the city’s French colonial architecture, stopping at the Opera House and the City Hall on Nguyen Hue broad walking promenade in the middle of District 1.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Fly back to Manila.
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before driving to Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Take the morning flight home (You will arrive at Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 13:20 if you fly on the flight PR592 departing Ho Chi Minh City at 09:30 A.M).
Accommodation: Hotel in N/A.
• Transportation with A/C and airport transfers in Vietnam.
• Halong Bay cruise.
• 2 domestic flights (Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Saigon).
• Ba Na Hills cable car ticket.
• English speaking tour guides.
• Sightseeing tickets.
• Meals as indicated.
• Airport transfers in Manila.
• International flights into and out Vietnam.
• Hotel late check-out.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Personal travel insurance.
- Danang Beach Break 4 days from $166
- Luxury Vietnam Holidays 14 days from $3540
- Central Vietnam & Angkor Temples 7 days from $870
- From Ancient Capitals to The Heart of Vietnam 11 days from $850
- Highlands & Sea 10 days from $1060
- Vietnam Orientation 8 days from $809
- Vietnam Vacation 13 days from $1370
- Danang Vacation 4 days from $155
- Hoian Holiday Package 5 days
- Vietnam Heritage Journey With The DMZ 9 days from $610
- Hoian - Nha Trang & Phu Yen 8 days from $520
- Explore Ba Na Hills from Danang 1 day from $51
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar 14 days from $2040
- River Floating Market - Beach Break & Leisure Cruise 10 days from $1190
- Highlights of Vietnam 8 days from $1000
- Book Paradise Luxury Cruise - Get Hotel Free In Hanoi 3 days from $175
- Book Halong Cruise - Free Hanoi Hotel 3 days from $165
- Special Offer: Highlights of North Vietnam 4 days from $298
- Scenic North Vietnam 7 days from $425
- Manila - North Vietnam 5 days from $330
- Halong Day Trip From Hanoi 1 day from $85
- Vietnam Travel & Leisure 14 days from $2430
- Luxury Heritage Journey 8 days from $1660
- North Vietnam Grand Adventure 11 days from $1000
- Visit Hanoi - Cruise on Lan Ha Bay 5 days from $1010
- Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday 16 days from $1730
- North Vietnam & Angkor Temples 9 days from $945
- Vietnam Ultimate Honeymoon 16 days from $1490
- Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days from $1300
- Sweet Vietnam Honeymoon 11 days from $1160
- Vietnam & Myanmar Holiday 20 days from $2400
- From Halong Bay to Bagan Temples 9 days from $1200
- From Halong Bay to Luang Prabang 12 days from $1310
- North Vietnam & Laos Adventure 14 days from $1470
- Vietnam For Lovers 10 days from $1400
- Discover Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 19 days from $2370
- Northeast Vietnam Adventure 11 days from $1040
- Kayak Halong Bay & Explore Cat Ba Island 4 days from $419
- Hidden Hilltribes of Vietnam 16 days from $1300
- Vietnam Cooking Tour 10 days from $1160
- Vietnam Culinary Adventure 13 days from $1469
- Vietnam Explorer 16 days from $1628
- Delights of Northern Vietnam 10 days from $850
- Vietnam Panorama 16 days from $1680
- Vietnam Revealed 13 days from $1240
- Best of North Vietnam 7 days from $680
- Vietnam Holidays 11 days from $1005
- Highlights of South & North Vietnam 10 days from $965
- Vietnam in Depth 16 days from $1340
- Hanoi & Halong Bay Excursion 5 days from $350
- Vietnam Insider 12 days from $1120
- North Vietnam Visit & Shopping Tour 8 days from $550
- Myths & Mountains of North Vietnam 6 days from $480
- From Angkor Wat to Halong Bay 9 days from $890
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia 12 days from $1530
- Grand Indochina 17 days from $1790
- Authentic Vietnam Cambodia 18 days from $1870
- From Halong Bay to Siem Reap 14 days from $1440
- Heritage Journey of Myanmar & Vietnam 14 days from $1850
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Vietnam Luxury Journey 9 days from $2780
- Best of Vietnam 12 days from $4310
- Hanoi - Halong Luxury Experience 4 days from $1060
- Discover "King Kong" Lands 9 days from $870
- Taste of Vietnam 11 days from $1210
- Grand Vietnam 18 days from $1710
- Mountains to The Sea 8 days from $670
- Vietnam Impressions 12 days from $1185
- Vietnam Discovery 14 days from $1400
- The Uncrowded Alternative to Halong Bay - 6 Days 6 days from $920
- Essential Vietnam 9 days from $870
- Explore Sapa - Cruise Halong Bay 6 days from $470
- The Northern Gourmet 4 days from $380
- Ninh Binh Excursion 2 days from $110
- Sapa Tour from Manila 4 days from $222
- Manila - Hanoi: Free & Easy 3 days from $75
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh Day Trip 1 day from $65
- Unforgettable Complete Day Tour of Hanoi 1 day from $55
- Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip) 1 day from $48
- Mystique Northern Vietnam and Thailand 9 days from $1205
- Bac Son Escape 2 days from $130
- Cat Ba Island Escape 3 days from $251
- Short Northern Adventure 6 days from $520
- From Mai Chau to Quang Binh 9 days from $735
- Sapa Trekking Tour 4 days from $266
- Biking North Vietnam 7 days from $960
- Biking - Trekking & Snorkeling 9 days from $750
- Hanoi Cooking Class 1/2 day from $65
- Absolute Vietnam Discovery 18 days from $1550
- Sapa Adventure By Night Train 5 days from $220
- North Vietnam Discovery 12 days from $920
- Explore Northern Vietnam 11 days from $830
- Mai Chau Escape 2 days from $145
- Cao Bang - Ba Be Discovery 5 days from $400
- Cycling HCM Trails 13 days from $1555
- 4WD Northwest Vietnam 7 days from $570
- Biking Vietnam & Cambodia - 12 Days 12 days from $1550
- Saigon - Mui Ne: Free & Easy 5 days from $195
- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $30
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day from $22
- Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 day from $25
- Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day from $35
- Cai Be Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $50
- My Tho Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City 1 day from $40
- Thailand & Vietnam Culinary 7 days from $1035
- From Angkor Temples to Con Dao Island 10 days from $970
- Saigon Discovery and Beach Relaxation 6 days from $1110
- Vung Tau Beach Relax 2 days from $80
- Mui Ne Beach Relax 4 days from $300
- Best of Southern & Central Vietnam 8 days from $1750
- Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 days from $373
- Vietnam - Thailand & Myanmar Holiday 16 days from $2130
- From Phu Quoc Island to Angkor Wat 10 days from $780
- Central Highland With Beach 8 days from $1250
- Biking Mekong Delta - Snorkeling Phu Quoc 6 days from $655
- Biking Mekong Delta 4 days from $455
- Saigon Cooking Class 1/2 day from $54
- Saigon to Phu Quoc via Mekong Delta 7 days from $540
- Mekong Delta Excursion 3 days from $225
- Legend of Mekong 9 days from $815
- Southern Flavors 6 days from $400