Song Xanh Sampan
The fleet of 2 and 3-cabin Song Xanh Sampans ply the waters of the Mekong Delta on overnight itineraries. Sail in groups of up to 6 people, visiting destinations including Can Tho, Chau Doc, and Rach Gia (gateway to Phu Quoc). Enjoy excellent meals onboard along with excursions to floating markets and other Delta attractions by rowboat and walking.
* 2 cabin (2-4 pax): 1 bedroom, 1 living room transformed into 1 more bedroom at night, 1 shared bathroom with WC, lavabo and shower, 1 sundeck at the back where chairs, tables, and meals or drinks can be served.
* 3 cabin (4-6 pax): 2 bedroom, 1 living room transformed into 1 more bedroom at night, 1 shared bathroom with WC, lavabo and shower, 1 sundeck at the back where chairs, tables, and meals or drinks can be served.
Experience the Mekong Delta at the river level on a traditional sampan for a unique insight into the Mekong people’s life. Discreet and attentive, Song Xanh's crew takes care of your every need as you travel along the river. Book your private sampan and discover Mekong River Delta with Vietnam Travel today!
Song Xanh Sampan
Through The Delta To The Sea - 2 Nights 3 Days 2 Nights
Deep In The Delta - 2 Nights 3 Days 2 Nights
Night On The River - 1 Night 2 Days 1 Night
Life On The River - 1 Night 2 Days 1 Night
Night On The River - 2 Nights 3 Days 2 Nights
Mekong Crossroads - 2 Nights 3 Days 2 Nights
About This CruiseExplore the beautiful countryside and serene riverscapes between Cai Be and Can Tho, the largest city in the Mekong Delta, on a private 3-day/ 2-night cruise aboard the comfortable Song Xanh sampan. See the Delta up close, travelling by sampan, row boat, and bicycle. Visit local cottage industries, historic homes, and the famed Cai Rang Floating Market. Memorable meals include lunch in a colonial-era inspired plantation house and a candlelit dinner in a century-old home.
Upstream (Cai Be - Can Tho)
- Explore the life of the river people
- Visit a floating market
- Visit the Lover’s House
- Photographer’s delight
Private 2-Night Cruise
Song xanh Sampans
Cai Be, Sa Dec & Can Tho.
Day 1: Cai Be - Sa Dec.
- Be picked up at your hotel at 8:00 am and transfer to Cai Be by road.
- Meet us at Phu An Jetty at 10:00 am and start with a bicycle ride around this rural area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant.
- Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
- After lunch, board the Song Xanh Sampan for a leisurely cruise on the busy waterways of the Mekong Delta, with stops along the way to visit local cottage industries that utilize products from the Delta like rice and coconuts.
- Before arriving in Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional brick factory where everything is made by hand.
- Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board your sampan as it moors on the Mekong River.
Day 2: Sa Dec - Can Tho.
- After breakfast on board, step ashore and take a stroll to a lively outdoor market.
- Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the acclaimed novel and film “The Lover” by Marguerite Duras.
- Back on board, cruise towards Can Tho along narrow canals, passing several monkey bridges.
- Lunch is served on board, before another shore excursion to a Cao Dai Temple. Board a small rowing sampan to further explore the small armlets of the river.
- Your last stop before sunset is at an ancient house dating back to the 19th century where a dramatic candlelit dinner will be served.
- After dinner, return to the Song Xanh as it continues its cruise towards Can Tho. Overnight on board.
Day 3: Can Tho.
- Set off early at about 6:30 am to visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Breakfast is served on board while the Song Xanh navigates towards the market among local barges laden with fruit and vegetables. Be sure to have your camera ready for photos from this unique vantage point!
- Later on, cruise towards Victoria Can Tho and disembark at the hotel’s private jetty.
- Full Side River View
- Private Balcony
- 1 Queen Size Bed
Exclusive Offer: Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
FreeAdd to cart
• Private 3-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner served on board.
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant.
• 1 candlelit dinner including a bottle of wine for 2 persons at an ancient house.
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary.
• Bicycles and local rowboat rides.
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea.
• English-speaking tour guide.
• Crew assistance.
• Road transportation (before and after cruise).
• Individual travel insurance.
• Beverages and meals not included in the program.
• Personal expenses during the trip.
• Tips for the crew and guide.
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program.